Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no worries Mel.

See you guys there soon.

And i know i wont be able to keep up on the straights, but i'd be keen to see how my beema keeps up with u guys in the hills! I reckon she will do not too bad :blink:

Sorry Mel, i bailed before the hills as too many close calls already with friggen idiot drivers, tail gating, cutting people off etc. Seriously if u go on a cruise with alot of cars, behave urself!!!

No it wasnt anyone from this club, i'm not going to name names, but unfortunately one of the members cars was involved in an accident and i must say i was shaking with anger becoz that member and his beautiful car DID NOT deserve this :down:

I hope everyone else had a good night, it just makes me wonder if i really want to go on open cruises anymore, or just stick to the club invite ones instead where everyone knows everyone elses driving abilities. And not some guy with a V8 who doesn't even know how to control it.

On a lighter note, good to meet some new faces and catch up with oldies. My heart was beating so fast when i saw other Ceffy's there tonight, just shows I'm crazy about them haha. Followings "Dorigecko" aka Jason's Ceffy on Morley drive was amazing, loved every bit of it, and sounded oh so mean :blink:

Edited by Angr33_Sparcorella

Sorry Martin, bad cruise....

Bailed at Midland, then spotted a silver r33 gtr with 34gtr wheels pulled over by cops.

Pfft as if man, everyone else enjoyed it :) Probs cos you were in the beamer... :blink:

Sucks about the car crash, that was a real pitty :) I agree with everything Dani said.

Lol funny that the antilag people were all saying how we were gonna get a whole bunch of stickers because we posted where we were going on the cruise, and then their cruise got busted up and 3 people got stickered before they even got to the meet point :down:

Anyway, i had fun, was good to meet everyone and was quite happy with the turnout. Thanks for coming everyone that did!

Guys,

ALCOHOL... I dunno who that drunk asshole was, but a few days ago, Police announced a massive crackdown on DD...having a drunk moron and opened alcohol in your car is not going to help. (No, I don't care if he's your friend, he's still an idiot)

Good turnout, good to meet some new people, and amusing to see half of them get lost.

Had a pretty good night :blink:

Was a good cruise, only just got home. We stayed back at the last meet point for a chat :down:

A few wrong turns but we all got there in the end.

Cept for that black 33 that was tailgating me all the way through the hills, made me a bit edgy.

Good to meet new people.

And condolences to the r32 owner who was involved in the accident, i dont know the extent but i sure hope its repairable :blink:

Guys,

ALCOHOL... I dunno who that drunk asshole was, but a few days ago, Police announced a massive crackdown on DD...having a drunk moron and opened alcohol in your car is not going to help. (No, I don't care if he's your friend, he's still an idiot)

Good turnout, good to meet some new people, and amusing to see half of them get lost.

Had a pretty good night :huh:

+ fuckin a million, that guy was an idiot!!

Even more amusing that i was an organiser and i got lost hahahaha :) Probs shouldn't have followed Rohan, he was bailing lol.

Once again, real sorry about the accident. Saw a photo of the damage, doesn't look good :blink: Drove past him pulled over on Reid just after where it happened, was going to stop and pull over but one of the Ceffy's had already pulled over, think it was Dani, so i thought everything was ok. Was talking to Nick at the Dog Swamp meet point, he was a real nice guy, we were talking about how clean his car was and how he had just got it fixed and repainted and then someone keyed it, and then last night that cockhead smashed into him :blink:

Edited by Hanaldo

Yeah i saw nr 32 wa get rear ended by the altezza wielding Vt f**kwit.

He was reading his map while driving and BANG.

Have 3 witnesses btw mate if you would like to contact me.

Knew it would be one of the VT's or VS's.

To the owner of the 32, sorry to hear about your car man. It's a shame f**kwits that can't drive have to come along on cruises and f**k other people's cars because of their poor driving ability.

I've said it once before and I'll say it again, typical.

EDIT: Oh and thanks to everyone who gave me nice comments about my car! It's good to hear that after I've put a lot of money into it. Good to meet some nice people! Thanks!

Edited by Chris34