SAU Community

Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Mel, i bailed before the hills as too many close calls already with friggen idiot drivers, tail gating, cutting people off etc. Seriously if u go on a cruise with alot of cars, behave urself!!!

No it wasnt anyone from this club, i'm not going to name names, but unfortunately one of the members cars was involved in an accident and i must say i was shaking with anger becoz that member and his beautiful car DID NOT deserve this :)

I hope everyone else had a good night, it just makes me wonder if i really want to go on open cruises anymore, or just stick to the club invite ones instead where everyone knows everyone elses driving abilities. And not some guy with a V8 who doesn't even know how to control it.

it's not a v8, it;'s a v6 and he couldn't control it, completely agree with Dani on this, thankyou guys for not naming names, but trust me that little f*ckwit won't be going on anymore cruise, Josh and I have severely dealt with him

Yeah i saw nr 32 wa get rear ended by the altezza wielding Vt f**kwit.

He was reading his map while driving and BANG.

Have 3 witnesses btw mate if you would like to contact me.

It's a VX commonwhore, not a VT

Absolutely spewing and extremely embarrassed that I know the d*ckhead who did this. Nick, mate, hope everything's ok and I'm really sorry this happened to you :huh:

Apologies for the stuff up in Midland I'l ltake full responsibility for that, when I ran the map, I got one of the streets confused, we were meant to take a left at the first round about and I wrote that on the map but I got the street name wrong.

On a lighter note, other than the one incident, everyone was really well behaved and had a blast! Heaps of fun, the hills route was sooo cruisy and relaxing, it was beautiful!! Definately want to do a hills run again, however maybe next time we'll make a more coastal run, people are more familiar with those roads. Good to see no accidents in the hills and no...uhh...umm...kanagroos........................... lol Martin, you get the joke

Thanks everyone, was a decent turn out, can't wait to see the pix *nudge nudge* Brett? lol

was good cruise in general till my night came to an end on scott street , had to help jarret ( ecent in his 32gtr ) he snapped his right hand side control arm bar dealy and veered off directly to the side of the road he and all the other passangers all right and his car is not majorly damaged very luckily ( even lucker it didnt snap on the zig zag bit ) so sat there for a few hours waitin for RAC & TOE TRUCK , but other then that was all good even better cause i went to maccas after and got a mc angus burger XD

Thanks heaps for that WALKEEEERRR. I appreciate it. Car is fine and dandy getting it repaired this week :)

Easy job.

@ Melski - MY BAD AT FAIL, soz should learn my shitter models at a more competent level. Thought he was vt with altezzas :huh:

it was a great cruise last night! enjoyed myself though I bailed out after the first stop. it was pure music to hear all the exhausts! :huh: was behind the black r34 and mate, its a nice ride! love the height of your ride (im looking for a coilovers now). nice to see the A31s as well and that white FC is sik! Nice to have the honda guys too but felt lonely so i left earlier. :) lol... looking forward to the next cruise! gtr33 presence was strong! :blink:

I had a good as hell night. Ended with cheeseburgers from some cool random chick that followed me along morley drive. I guess she thought I knew where I was going. :) Lucky ay.

Shame about dude in 32. saw it as i went past but didn't see any damage, tend to try keep my eyes on the road and some car arse.. though that being said, one of the northam boys was in his VT sc/d 6. and he held corners quite well. guess it was just the one f*ckhead then.

I don't think this cruises follies should deter anyone from future open cruises like this though. it was a good cruise, but I think the map let it down. map needs to be perfect so people don't get frustrated and f**k off. know what i mean?

anyway, i had fun, other northam/york guys had fun, was worth the trip down.

it's true what they say - the weir road is where the bullshit stops! :huh:

Edited by Dorigecko

I don't think this cruises follies should deter anyone from future open cruises like this though. it was a good cruise, but I think the map let it down. map needs to be perfect so people don't get frustrated and f**k off. know what i mean?

As said previously the one mistake on the map was my fault, however it did say "turn left at first round about" just the street name was wrong, but it was only one small error and everyone recovered, so shouldn't really have pissed too many people off

We live in an electronic age...get a GPS...toss out the paper map. lol

f*k i so agree to that, at one stage of the Cruise after we all left that carpark in dog town or wat ever it was to go to midland eveyone got lost by either goin right or left out of that car park bahahha I WAS ONE OF EM ,TURNS OUT THE BLOKE I WAS FOLLOWING WAS FOLLOWONG A BLOKE WHO WAS FOLLOWING A BLOKE WHO WAS LEAVING LOL , i ended up turning on the old navman and wack in midland gate and BAM made it eventually NAVMAN FTW !!!!

GPS takes Direct route not the cruisy route....

Because of me and my assumptions, we (Nathan + me) went off route a couple of times, I knew my way around, so we just went directly back on course or to the next meet point, and from Kalamunda onwards it was worth it.

Mundaring Weird was f**king EPIC, all you could see was brake lights forward of you and headlights behind you, and you could hear every RB and 2J on the limiter around blind corners...and AntiLag were coming through the opposite way, doing the same.

Zig Zag was cool (even though nobody else had the balls to run it), and as always, Tunnel is awesome with a de-cat and Bee*R!

it was a great cruise last night! enjoyed myself though I bailed out after the first stop. it was pure music to hear all the exhausts! :) was behind the black r34 and mate, its a nice ride! love the height of your ride (im looking for a coilovers now).

Cheers bro! Were you in the silver 4door 34? Nice car man. HKS SSQV? Will look awesome once you dump it on some coilovers

My car isn't on coilovers at the moment, just some fairly low shocks and springs. However they're a really stiff set up and feels like I'm riding on coilovers.

It's veering to the left really badly atm so I've gotta get that checked out and find the problem before it veers off into a tree.

btw, debating over the VT/VX thing is like disputing between BA's and BF's. They're different models but both based on the B-series. Almost identical, no biggy.

hi every one the cruzz was good and i was looking forward to the rest of it. But it got cut short the car is quite smashed & crinkled in the boot im still very pissed and will be for awhile looks like it will be off the road for quite awhile thanks dani for stopping

it's not a v8, it;'s a v6 and he couldn't control it, completely agree with Dani on this, thankyou guys for not naming names, but trust me that little f*ckwit won't be going on anymore cruise, Josh and I have severely dealt with him

It's a VX commonwhore, not a VT

Absolutely spewing and extremely embarrassed that I know the d*ckhead who did this. Nick, mate, hope everything's ok and I'm really sorry this happened to you :)

Apologies for the stuff up in Midland I'l ltake full responsibility for that, when I ran the map, I got one of the streets confused, we were meant to take a left at the first round about and I wrote that on the map but I got the street name wrong.

On a lighter note, other than the one incident, everyone was really well behaved and had a blast! Heaps of fun, the hills route was sooo cruisy and relaxing, it was beautiful!! Definately want to do a hills run again, however maybe next time we'll make a more coastal run, people are more familiar with those roads. Good to see no accidents in the hills and no...uhh...umm...kanagroos........................... lol Martin, you get the joke

Thanks everyone, was a decent turn out, can't wait to see the pix *nudge nudge* Brett? lol

Lol yeh the map was a little fail at some points, we can iron that out and hopefully run an improved Crossroads Cruise again :D Glad we managed to sort out the mishap in Mundaring as well... lol. Brett has been banned from SAUWA im pretty sure, so i will see if he can post the pictures on West Coast Cruisers and ill post them up here. And yes i agree... no kangaroos :P lol

Thanks heaps for that WALKEEEERRR. I appreciate it. Car is fine and dandy getting it repaired this week :D

Easy job.

@ Melski - MY BAD AT FAIL, soz should learn my shitter models at a more competent level. Thought he was vt with altezzas :(

Shiiiit, sorry Tom, i saw you pulled over but i thought you were just waiting for us, didnt realise you had done any damage. Good thing Walker is a good bloke hey, glad the car is fine :P

We live in an electronic age...get a GPS...toss out the paper map. lol

Can't use a GPS unless you wanna spend ages chopping and changing the route it wants to take, cruises never go from point A to point B directly, wouldn't be much fun if they did. For example, meet point in Mundaring, enter finish point at City West into the GPS and you completely miss the zig zags and all the fun roads.

hi every one the cruzz was good and i was looking forward to the rest of it. But it got cut short the car is quite smashed & crinkled in the boot im still very pissed and will be for awhile looks like it will be off the road for quite awhile thanks dani for stopping

Dude that suuucks, i was so pissed off when i heard about it. I was one of the guys talking to you at Dog Swamp about how you had just had your door painted and 2 days later someone keyed it, youre just having the worst luck :) Hope you get the car fixed soon, it is such a nice ride!