SAU Community

Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah? awesome thing dude. he f**king ROCKS.

Lol ok, yeh i had only heard good things about him but your previous post for some reason sounded sarcastic.

And Lachlan you should probably bring your car so i can drool over your wheels some more :D

Edited by Hanaldo

Please note, dear members.

DRIVE CAREFULLY.

We do not want any problems with the law, or to have to call any tow trucks or ambulances.

Edit: I'll be using my nice, clean, 'driving it like i drive it every day' rims.

ANother edit: Also, dudes. be careful of the bikes. great that they're coming, just don't be douches around them. otay?

Edited by Dorigecko

Jason, i will bring ur 5 cheeseburgers nice and warm and fresh on Friday night for you, thats if u were serious about our deal :P

If not i will eat the cheeseburgers in front of you lol :D

You have no idea how hot that sounds....

:) please note: was gonna sell it to a local douche with a fully sik 4g54 magna to use for 50 bucks, so i believe you're getting good deal.

Lol sounds very interesting, but can you please keep the private chat to PM, don't want this thread closed :)

ehem...

So, confirmed that PSB comin then yeah?

Edited by Dorigecko

BTW those who live down my way (i.e; Nik, Dani) I have a few people meeting at my place and cruising up together.... like a hell sexc RX7 FC ... mmmm..... luvz it, so if you guys want to, be at mine by like 7/7.30 and we can all cruise up together. Martin, if you want to do the same because I know you're paranoid about finding the right CP at city beach lol

Melski, i might come to this cruise tomorrow night. I just feel like taking my car out for a bit of a cruise seeing as i havn't done it yet :P

I may meet you guys before the cruise or just meet down there. Ill figure that out tomorrow lol.