SAU Community

A31/c33 Fuse Box Diagram

filo_a31

Because all you guys are too lazy to make a fuse box diagram, i decided to do u's a favour go through the liberty of making one myself.

so here it is:

fusea31c33.jpg

Edited by filo_a31

Haha mate it has been covered a few times here, and these is a sticker you can buy off eBay (might be eBay Australia...not sure) that translates it....but for most of us, if a fuse goes, pull them out until you find the blown one, and replace it...not very hard.

Cheers for the diagram though.

There is also a bank of fuses seated horizontally on the top side of the box, anybody know what they're for by any chance?

Haha mate it has been covered a few times here, and these is a sticker you can buy off eBay (might be eBay Australia...not sure) that translates it....but for most of us, if a fuse goes, pull them out until you find the blown one, and replace it...not very hard.

Cheers for the diagram though.

There is also a bank of fuses seated horizontally on the top side of the box, anybody know what they're for by any chance?

the only diagram i could find was a stupid pic of the one u can buy, i wanted one that i could stick straight onto my fusebox without having to pay for it cos im a tight ass. sorry for trying to help

Was it in this thread ?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/A3...tml&hl=fuse

There was a link in this one, link is here:

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3140678

I fiddled in Microsoft Word and got the size about right, was going to tape it over the top of the normal sticker, but didn't bother, it just sits in my glovebox now.

Some odd English in that translation, but most of it makes sense.

Except for "Elec. Parts" I'm guessing "Electrical Parts" or something like that, but what actually is this one? Accessory circuit (ie. radio etc.)