SAU Community

Can Someone Post A Pic Of Their Gtt Top Secret Bar On Gt

HairyMerkin

Your not going to pop flames with a highflow cat mate. You'll need a decat pipe for that.

And I dont see the point of doing kits one piece at a time. It looks stupid! If you cant afford it, or slowly get parts together, just dont paint them until you have all of them. Just my opinion anyway.

Your not going to pop flames with a highflow cat mate. You'll need a decat pipe for that.

And I dont see the point of doing kits one piece at a time. It looks stupid! If you cant afford it, or slowly get parts together, just dont paint them until you have all of them. Just my opinion anyway.

my friend bashed the rest of my rattling cat out today so its hollow now.

as for the kit... i waste too much money on other things so i rarely save for my car

whaaaaaat? someone wanna measure that big ass rectangle in the center of the kit? its way bigger than stock so you would have to have a pretty massive fmic to say it lets bugger all air in, or a stupidly placed one.

I think that one on the white R34 looks f**kn mint as, if i could find that style of the top secret front bumper in New Zealand id buy it

I meant the stocker dude. And I'm trying to find one just like the white one as well!!!

I meant the stocker dude. And I'm trying to find one just like the white one as well!!!

Let me know if you find one or if you order one let me know and order 2 lol, iv got the facelift front bumper and personally its not aggressive enough for me. Would the Impul rear bumper look good with the factory Altia side skirts? height wise...

i got mine from www.bodyformaero.com The fitment is very good from what the painter tells me. They also have very good customer service and a few people on here will have good things to say about them.

Let me know if you find one or if you order one let me know and order 2 lol, iv got the facelift front bumper and personally its not aggressive enough for me. Would the Impul rear bumper look good with the factory Altia side skirts? height wise...

There are top secret and bomex front ends for sale on Trademe, but i fear they are cheap chinese knockoffs and would crack in five minutes being made of fibre glass, or the fit would be shithouse .

Oh and can you post a pic of your face lift front end???

Oh and can you post a pic of your face lift front end???

Here's a pic, couldn't find a front on one.

The bumpers for sale on Trademe aren't the same as the white one tho, and yea bad fitment pisses me off. lol

post-65427-1259814269_thumb.jpg

+1

Here's a pic, couldn't find a front on one.

The bumpers for sale on Trademe aren't the same as the white one tho, and yea bad fitment pisses me off. lol

that bumper you have there is a factory one. its made fro the series 2 r34s, thats what i had before i had my top secret one. i bought mine from BodyFormAero.com.au and they make a pretty good copy. there was a thread for a 34gtr where he wanted nismo items and bodyformaero is where he got it from and he also has nothing but good comments about the fitment