SAU Community

Eoi: R34 4 Door

EOI: 1998 Nissan R34 4 Door

Price: Looking around $14,000 or swaps plus cash my way

Brought the car in February after spending quite some time looking for a 34 4 door. Car is silver, 100% standard except for the blue dash lights and blue led parkers. The only mods I have done is replace all the speakers and fitted a Sony Cd Deck with I-pod, MP3 and Bluetooth. The deck is that Sony blue colour so it all matches in really well. Interior is also very clean and has tinted windows. Has the factory Xenon Headlights still and sunroof which I found VERY hard to find!

Around 94,XXXKs on the clock. It is washed when i'm away and washed every 3-4 days when I am home myself and over all looked after very well inside and out. Never hassles by cops or looked at.

Selling due to a few reasons:

1 - The car sits around ALOT as I work away 6 months a year but with new work contracts I I will be working away alot more this and next year

2 - I need a tow car since I sold my ute. Was originally going to buy a Cressida with a 1J but this came up and at the time I had easy access to a 4wd but that has since changed. So i'll still be looking to get into a Cressy with a 1J so could be keen for a swapsie.....and no swaps for any Utes or 4x4s

PM for more details or more info if wanted

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry been away for work and havent checked this in a while. Its a turbo model Auto, Japanese imports spares have a full manual conversion for $3000. The kits is $2500, thats 34 box, all the lines, centre console, pedal box basically everything. I think but the extra 500 will be to buy a manual wheel and dash as I have been told they around that money. But I have been quoted around the same for a 33 conversion, that way you have better clutch selection.

Will be doing an oil and filter change when home, have new plugs for it all ready to go. And nah sorry not interested in a 33 need a tow car sorry.

Edited by rb2534

• 2 weeks later...

Vehicle I had lined up has fallen through. Keen for swaps either around my price or swap for something up to 20K obviously with cash adjustment from my side so let me know what you have.........Might look at a GTR but still wouldn't mind something 1J like a Chaser

And NO SWAPS for any Holdens, Fords or something that's not at least RB or 1J Powered and MUST be manual

Giulian

Edited by rb2534