SAU Community

Need Japanese carsites

Gts25t Sweden

Hi Australians!

I'm a guy from sweden (up north in europe..), and I got my first skyline a couple of weeks ago. A gts25t type m, and i imported it directly from yokohama.

But i have two friends who also wants skylines now..

Do any1 know any good japanese carsites? I would be very happy 2 know where everybody else gets there skylines from.

best regards from sweden!

ps. I have a australian girlfriend, maybe any1 know her?=) she's from Sydney.. (longshot=))

thanks for the good answers!

I havnt got any answers on my e-mails 2 Kaizousha either, so I wont order anything from there..

The most of the sites is GTR sites. Im buying a GTR in a couple if months, but my freinds wants gts-t:s. Is there any sites with more gts?

Thanks anyway//Calle, Sweden

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Australians!

I'm a guy from sweden (up north in europe..), and I got my first skyline a couple of weeks ago. A gts25t type m, and i imported it directly from yokohama.  

Do any1 know any good japanese carsites? I would be very happy 2 know where everybody else gets there skylines from.

We have actually sourced a few cars now for poeple in Sweden and Norway - we have special rates for European customers, please email me directly for more information.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Australians!

ps. I have a australian girlfriend, maybe any1 know her?=) she's from Sydney.. (longshot=))

You could check out the link below

thanks for the good answers!

The most of the sites is GTR sites. Im buying a GTR in a couple if months, but my freinds wants gts-t:s. Is there any sites with more gts?

Thanks anyway//Calle, Sweden

Kan bli svårt! :bs!:

i will not give you any links you can probebly figur out WHY!! ;)

Hi Australians!

Hej Calle... Tänker heller ej ge några länkar efter ditt dåliga beteende att sätta mig i dåliga dager med vissa...

Men ska avslöja att du kan ju glömma att importera en till från japan för det har väll ej gått ett år sen du köpte din, dvs tog in din till sverige?

//K

I bought a Supra direct from King Buyer, and turned out to be one of the best cars ever to come into Australia. Didnt even require steam claening by AQUIS upon import. It was also 1 of only 500 ever produced, limited edition for Group-A racing in Japan.

I would definatly buy again from King buyer.

I bought a Supra direct from King Buyer, and turned out to be one of the best cars ever to come into Australia.  Didnt even require steam claening by AQUIS upon import.  It was also 1 of only 500 ever produced, limited edition for Group-A racing in Japan.

I would definatly buy again from King buyer.

did u contact them via email??