SAU Community

Bathurst Speed Week

raps86

Had an awsome time at mt panorama yesterday running in the supersprint with fellow sau members from canberra. Unfornatually we all had a few dramas with either problems with the cars or sliding of the track. was great to meet new faces and see the usual faces at these events. hope nothing went to bad up the 2day and hope michele and mark get the cars sorted out soon.

Had an awsome time at mt panorama yesterday running in the supersprint with fellow sau members from canberra. Unfornatually we all had a few dramas with either problems with the cars or sliding of the track. was great to meet new faces and see the usual faces at these events. hope nothing went to bad up the 2day and hope michele and mark get the cars sorted out soon.

Yep, usually is a good weeked, must say it was for me, 2 new records in R33 and second outright for the weekend, not a bad effort against a Lola, March, Pilbean, Cheetah, Trojan etc.

R33 Supersprint 43.54 1st Type SV R32 51.60 9th

R33 Mountain Straight Hillclimb 46.29 1st - Type SV R32 53.88 7th

Karen had a great weekend in the 32, after her having a rest for nearly 3 years, finishing 13th outright of 80 over the two days, with 20 or more in our class both days.

I had a go in the R32 in the supersprint last run - Mark was going to kick my ass - but I got a time of 46.66 I think thats faster than 49.98 LOL!

Watch out for vids next day or so.

Yep, usually is a good weeked, must say it was for me, 2 new records in R33 and second outright for the weekend, not a bad effort against a Lola, March, Pilbean, Cheetah, Trojan etc.

R33 Supersprint 43.54 1st Type SV R32 51.60 9th

R33 Mountain Straight Hillclimb 46.29 1st - Type SV R32 53.88 7th

Karen had a great weekend in the 32, after her having a rest for nearly 3 years, finishing 13th outright of 80 over the two days, with 20 or more in our class both days.

I had a go in the R32 in the supersprint last run - Mark was going to kick my ass - but I got a time of 46.66 I think thats faster than 49.98 LOL!

Watch out for vids next day or so.

yeah it was a good weekend. It was awsome to see your new car in the flesh now its sorted. The part i liked was siting waiting to go and watching you and karen running together and to realy spot how much quicker the r33 is to the r32. How close did you get to the wall in the hillclimb. sumone said that you took the witches hat out but missed the wall.

yeah it was a good weekend. It was awsome to see your new car in the flesh now its sorted. The part i liked was siting waiting to go and watching you and karen running together and to realy spot how much quicker the r33 is to the r32. How close did you get to the wall in the hillclimb. sumone said that you took the witches hat out but missed the wall.

Must say was close and yes witches hat did go, check out Motorsport>club level motorsport>incar videos>bathurst Hillclimb and Supersprint

Karen hadnt driven the car for nearly 3 years and santa bought her new soft Yoki's, she had trouble getting off the line - but it was cheaper than smoking the dunlops like she used too!

With a good start until 3rd gear and braking area to be honest there is bugger all difference. Must say the Air Con is great in 32, beats electric windows in the 33.

Enjoy vid's