SAU Community

Nats

R34GTT-R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is tammets car wash i will be out at around 7.30 - 8 will u guys be there

Tammets is about midway up Lonsdale street, it's right on the corner of the middle roundabout - sorta looks like a old servo ;)

I won't be able to make it tonight, but I should be out there tomorrow night in a mates old imported ford convertable. It's white with red interior. If you see us going past yell out :(

If we park I'll pop up and say g'day. It'd be good to meet up with a few Sydney SAU people.

J

Well ill be out again tonight from about 8ish, met up with a few SAU people last night, nice to meet you all and hopefully some more tonight including sydney people etc.

yea was good to sorta meet a couple of you last night well at least i got to have a quick look over the cars :( but was good to see the syndicate and the SAU guys taking the whole mobil servo hehe worked well. Doubt i will be out tonight though i will be at the nats tomorrow.

Yeah sorry leech I tried to explain who owned what as best I could but dont think I was making much sense

hehe its cool dude you guys were already in a conversation i proably shouldnt have butted in but meh i had a good night had a chat to a couple of the syndicate and car audio guys i was happy :) next time i will have a but more of a chat hehe pity i know f*&k all about skylines hehe thats were all of you come in :(

Yeah :D

Saw a bunch of you out though, the guys from Interstate, pity we didn't get to have a word, parking was a bit of a rarity as it got closer to midnight. Will be out again tonight :D

Anyone see that mad white 34 GTT???HAHAHA,I met benm for bout 5 seconds tried to get back to maccas carpark but jacks blocked off everything.I didnt see no SAU banner at mobil.Anyhow i had a ball and will be back in 2005 to do it all over again.Shame bout the jacks shutting down braddon.Imports where bigger this year.getting bigger every year.Too many rexes tho!