SAU Community

Navi Cd Rom

ther

is this something that needs to be split into like 80 parts of 100MB each?

it'll be a painful exercise. The last thing I saw on rapidshare, files are limited to 100MB each and you need to be a premium member to download the whole thing otherwise a time delay and one file per session will apply...

that said, I don't have the bandwidth and time to upload anything that big, even on rapidshare.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please send this to me. It may then magically appear for everyone to enjoy. :D

where abouts in sa do you live I got some torrent files of the net and converted it. I have a disk that works for maps. I can give you a copy if your close just need a 8 gig memory stick. Then burn it to a disk

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

Just got my 300GT, absolutely love it, could someone please pm / contact me, I would love to have a copy of this Japanese Navi DVD. I haven't got my post count up to 10 yet, and not going to post nonsensical posts just to get it there.

I'm in Adelaide.

Cheers

Andrew

After i fitted an aftermarket headunit to my car and now she doesnt talk to me anymore!

Does it need the factory headunit for the sound to work?

Andrew,

Contact Bis-e Bee and he can help you out.

perhaps it does, probably the way the signal is routed from the navi rom to the headunit and into the speaker.

well she speaks in japanese anyway which you won't understand so i don't think why you should be attached to her voice... - unless it serves you as a purpose of some wild fantasy... i dun know...

:(:P

• 1 month later...
yep have an ISO of one. want me to make you one?

You wouldnt by any chance still have the iso of the navi dvd would you

Been looking everywhere for one with no luck

If so I would happily pay for costs etc

Thanks

mail me a dual layer DVD and I'll make you a copy. send a second envelope paid and addressed back to you.

Ok Wildo........I take it the address below you reply is the one to use

By the way, I have a copy of the startup DVD that the Pioneer DRZ09 needs to start up initially, would it be of any use to you

I am forever getting enquiries for it as although you still cannot use the Nav side of the unit, it at least allows people to get the machine up and running so they cany use the audio features of it, ie Mp3 Cd DVD Radio etc.

If you want it I will forward it over at the same time

As I am in NZ do you have any idea of what sort of prepaid return envelope would be acceptable to your post office??

nah I generally turf aftermarket JDM things anyway. disc will be of no use to me.

work out what an international mail post bag will cost sent to me and include another one. shouldnt be that much.

you do have the factory xanavi system - correct?

nah I generally turf aftermarket JDM things anyway. disc will be of no use to me.

work out what an international mail post bag will cost sent to me and include another one. shouldnt be that much.

you do have the factory xanavi system - correct?

Yes its a straight factory system xanavi on a s1 300gt

I will go talk to the post office tomorrow Thanks

regards.............Ray

So is everyone using the 2003/4 birds eye view navi cd? Or is there another one floating around?

No - I have the 2004/05 birds eye view DVD. Personally I don't understand what all the interest is. The unit is useless - regardless of DVD version - outside of Japan. I *must* be missing something... ;)

I am interested just because I have been trying to reverse engineer it. and that English/Japanese one from earlier looks considerably different to what i have, which means it could be an earlier or older version. and if thats the case it may be easier to reverse engineer. (if it is at all possible)