SAU Community

Cruise Today

34skyline

Hi guys, got a few of the boys together and where going to head out for a cruise later on today. Thinking 5 p.m meeting at maccas in Eltham. If anyone is interested let me know, I dont think it will be a big turnout but just a few of us having a bit of fun and as im new to this site i wouldnt mind meeting a few of you guys. Today I will have one of my mates road tuning my car as we go and would like to talk to some of you guys and swap ideas around. If you could make it that would be awesome but i know its xmas day and a lot of you guy may be busy but see how you go.

I will check out the interest that I get from this and if its no good we could make it tomorrow, Let me know guys n girls.

if your looking for car meet, we got a bbq happening on 27th. nothing big just a bit of a get together, check out each others cars and all that. all imports unless people decide to bring there dailys.

so feel free to BYO sausages ect (some will be supplied) & come along, hosted by ashneel off SAU,

http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums/thread-631-page-1.html

Hey mate i may come along. Who else u got coming?

I got a few mates coming. should be gti-r, xb coupe (nice), au ts50 turbo, vl turbo, and waiting on a few more replies. And so far 2 r34 you and me lol, show em how its done.

I got a few mates coming. should be gti-r, xb coupe (nice), au ts50 turbo, vl turbo, and waiting on a few more replies. And so far 2 r34 you and me lol, show em how its done.

sounds good. If I can escape the family Ill definatly be there

yes i think i might be there i live just down the road a bit so i might be able to get away from the family in time

yer cool mate see how you go, as i said its only the spare on the moment thing so if you can make it that would be good.

yeah ill try ill even try get the missus to drive one of my cars so theres an extra car for ya haha

HEY GUYS N GIRLS THE CRUISE IS GOING TO BE RE ORGANIZED FOR TOMORROW, TO MANY PEOPLE PULLING OUT AT SHORT NOTICE. I WILL RE-POST IT IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN MAKE IT EARLIER IN THE DAY. CHEERS.

Damn I needed an excuse to leave early today lol oh well tomorrow it is then. If anyone lives near Knox or surrounding area I'll be happy to meet up so we can cruise up together

HEY GUYS N GIRLS THE CRUISE IS GOING TO BE RE ORGANIZED FOR TOMORROW, TO MANY PEOPLE PULLING OUT AT SHORT NOTICE. I WILL RE-POST IT IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN MAKE IT EARLIER IN THE DAY. CHEERS.

the more notice u give the more cars u will get ... usually

Eltham Maccas, about 1 min drive from me!

Too bad you've changed it to tomorrow, I've got a BBQ on with mates.

Bored as hell today though!

ok mate give me a call and we can meet down maccas n go for a cruise 0432 320 854 Grant

no offense guys, but do we really need to meet at maccas/kfc/krispy kreme uleh for these kinda things? its a defect waiting to happen, and seriously no one wants that.

there ARE other places you can meet that aren't such a bad look for all the rest of us