SAU Community

Misc. Car Videos

sammus

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a copy of the TREMEK syline compilation? if so can I grab it off you..

let me know - if you need somewhere to put it you can whack it on my ftp.. quite hard to find it..

Here you go ladies.... It is way better then the Arrows one.

Right click and save as

Renault F1 Testing:  

http://grab.orsm.net//update20050428/f1renault.wmv  

3.9mb  

Great video

Nice clip that one! Does anyone have the early 90's video of the Williams engine dyno footage (I think they where running Renault engines then) Been on TV a few times, havent seen it in ages

Does anyone have a copy of the TREMEK syline compilation? if so can I grab it off you..

let me know - if you need somewhere to put it you can whack it on my ftp.. quite hard to find it..

I think i have it on my pc at home, ill let you know

downloading now! Farken quick guys!

Reason asking is that there is a cool video on the Renault F1 site, but you cant download it, its only a stream it

if you want to download streaming video, google a program called "CoCsoft" (really tragic name, i know)

it can download streaming video except for java and there is a 15 day trial limit i think

I just got the whole season 4 of 24 in hd tv off torrents and the latest season of chappell show!!! 24 finished airing in ameica over 6 months ago

Torrents rock!!

HAhah F#CK oath hey... When you say you got 24 in HD TV? What resolution is it. True HD TV is 1920 * 1080 & I'm still yet to find video at this resolution or get a HDTV card so i can use my 23" 1920 * 1200 to it's full advantage :Pimp2:

Not sure havent watched it all yet but its about 8.7gig worth for 24 episodes

Its labeled hd tv xvid

Ahhh yeah, if your a specific asshole like myself you'd criticise them for false labelling. I'd guess the resolution 'like most of the other TV torrents' would be around 720px wide, which is still pretty nice & better than 'normal' TV. In Digital though Standard Defininition is actually like 1024px & HD is 1920px wide :drooling: It's funny that Digital HDTV resolution is so high that not even the next generation of DVD which is DVD-HD isnt even that high. DVD-HD is only going to be around 1440 or under I think. I know it's not anywhere up near 1920px. Things arnt final though, hopefully DVD-HD will make it up to 1920 * 1080px.

My cousin is the torrent king and has all the latest series of every show airing in Australia and access to all private torrent sites which has a shitload more stuff than torrentspy or mininova.

U can get the pure HD res ones but each 1hr episode is nearly 1gig so no 1 cbf downloading 24gig for all episodes.

U can get the pure HD res ones but each 1hr episode is nearly 1gig.

That's fine by me! If you happen to find any pure HD Tv shows could you please flick me a link. I'd love to watch something at a massive res like that. 1 GB for 1 episode would be a good indication for true HD I think :D

Whats you limit per month with your connection?

Most of the high res stuff is off private torrent site where you need to upload as much as you download so for all 24 episodes at 1 gig each you will end up using 48 gig of bandwidth!!