SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi PPl,

If anyone is interested at all in a R33 GTR (Darwin Weather) tuned Power FC, hand controller and boost kit or a R33 GTST GCG Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade then PM me and ill get back to you.

I'm not posting prices as this is not appropriate here.

Just PM me.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

So anyways went up to Darwin last weekend. Got in around 1am and went straight to the pub. Out again Friday from 4pm-5am, Saturday 6pm-4:30am, and then again on Sunday night before the 1:40am flight home.

All in all a pretty good weekend. Not quite as many imports around as I'd had expected. Saw a maroon 32 with no front bar, black 33 with a GTR badge, white 33, and a Silvia or two.

Met some fun girls up there. Say hi to Zana & Mena at Discovery, and Lauren and Maryanne at The Cav.

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeh we were out (me, red wrx wagon, red 180 slydwyz, silver 180, a few vls) but it would be cool to do a sau thing sometime. my cars in the workshop atm getting the turbs on... miss my car but itll be fun when i get it back lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yeah PAR is all custom cut to order, so you can move the ratios around for what you need
    • This thread always delivers, thanks again mate
    • I like that he had presence of mind to hit the kill switch....and even more so that the obligatory dash mat stayed in place (who wants a sun cracked dash!)
    • well, Gary doesn't own a suspension shop (any more) and I think he is choosing when to engage/how much time to put in to SAU or selling kits, which is totally his right.  He has shared a huge amount of experience on here over the years from both his direct knowledge of the suspension of these cars, and from being part of a serious effort to race R32s and all of that written knowledge is still available here, so I totally understand him not wanting to answer 50 pms a day for what is essentially a hobby. Heasman's in Sydenham for those in Sydney, or your local Bilstein dealer elsewhere could also assist with Bilstein based kits, noting they would not include custom revalving but would still be generally suitable for these cars.
    • I'd be careful of rubbing past the fender liner because one of the main EFI harnesses runs through there with not a lot of room to spare.