SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Ballin....It sounds like it....Black in colour....

Be surprised if it was a TRUE GTR.....

Yeah i think....actually im sure i know who ur talkin about. It is a GTS-T not a GTR. He only bought the car recently and it came done-up. Its got a bigger turbo and intercooler and he'z running his boost around 13psi. well juz thought id fill in my share of info :cheers:

hey. i own the black r33 getting around darwin with all the LA style orange stickers down the side. little about the car it has 18" rims, full bodykit, HKS intercooler and HKS high flow turbo, TRUST internals,mandral bent apexi exhaust system and lots of other little things which will discuss later. still new up here so looking for anybody who wants to meet up? im never on the net anymore so sms me on 0405476624 and let me know where to meet all you skyline fans. peace out! ps. AB if you read this look for some people to cruise with us man.boring jus us two gan!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everybody, im in Kuwait doing some stuff, its blinking hot here and i love the beach and all but there is just way too much sand here.....

anyway the Kuwaity people are cool and hella funny most of the time, and they are experts at dodgem cars and road rage lol ..

anyway i'll keep you all updated

This is CHICKO, reporting to you live from Kuwait, For SAU News (lol)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Have just bought a power FC, boost kit and hand controller. Oil filter relcation kit is still coming.

However I read instructions that said: Power FC doesn't retard timing on detonation.

I'm already getting detonation so bit worried about fitting it without doing soemthing first. Don't want crocked engine/turbos again.

Bloke at work reckons I should put some upper cylinder cleaner through (Subaru have some crap in a bottle).

Anyone used a similar product up here? I'll have some crud in the top becuas eof the blown turbos last year.

Cheers,

John

What boost are u running? Have a larger FMIC or standard?

Better intercooler from standard and/or running your boost down lower for a bit may do the trick. Premium fuel, good engine oil and some decent runs should get and keep off most of the carbon in the combustion chamber and piston crowns.

Standard GTR intercooler. Has the N1 slots in the bumper.

Boost is "stock". But the original turbos were very very buggered (huge smoke screen) so I expect grunge might be up top.

Using Ultimate 98 (of course). Due for a service (time not KM)

Noticed that the last tank fill from the BP in town didn't seem to agree with the car (compared to the last few fills from Fannie Bay).

What boost are u running? Have a larger FMIC or standard?

Better intercooler from standard and/or running your boost down lower for a bit may do the trick.  Premium fuel, good engine oil and some decent runs should get  and keep off most of the carbon in the combustion chamber and piston crowns.

hey guys whats been goin on its very quiet on these forums i cant talk to much i dont get to the computer too much, we should organise a cruise/meet for mid-end next month, what do ppl think even if its cas beach bbq etc ideas?

hey guys whats been goin on its very quiet on these forums i cant talk to much i dont get to the computer too much, we should organise a cruise/meet for mid-end next month, what do ppl think even if its cas beach bbq etc ideas?

Good idea .... I'd be in that. Lets organise it for a Sat or Sun arvo :ddd: