SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's a decent place to get under bonnet grey matt paint for a BNR32 stadnard dark grey skyline?

I dont want ot fix outside scratches - want to touch up the engine bay before refitting the turbines

The underbonnet paint should be the same as the exterior. Give me the paint code and I can get a tube in from Japan.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
he he , who owns the stocko red r33 gtst, that tryed to race me at the lights in the city last night about 11.00pm ?   was funny lol

Obviously wasnt me. I would have won. Chuckles. I hear you have a phone for sale but apparently it's a bit of a shitter! HAHAHAHAHAH

CUL8R

Ken

hey ken baby ..... the forums are back online lol

oh oh  and nice tow bar mate, might get 1 myself to tow the jet ski 1 day !

Jetski, Manton Dam, BBQ, Suds - sounds like a cruise day to me!!

Just to let everyone know, my wife and I had a little baby girl yesterday at 4pm. Caitlin Sarah May weighed 7lb 10z. Both Lisa and Caitlin are doing really well.

CU

Ken

Jetski, Manton Dam, BBQ, Suds - sounds like a cruise day to me!!

Just to let everyone know, my wife and I had a little baby girl yesterday at 4pm.  Caitlin Sarah May weighed 7lb 10z. Both Lisa and Caitlin are doing really well.

CU

Ken

Congrats!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yea same Ken well done

I'll have to come see her some day

I talked to TPL about dump do you have the gaskets for both ends of the dump pipe as it would make it a whole lot easier to make, I'll get the price later but it shouldn't be much at all

Mate he should be able to take an outline of both ends, take some photos/measurements and make the pipe. I dont have a gasket or either end of the dump sorry.

Best of luck, what was his price btw??

Cheers m8,

Ken

• 3 weeks later...