SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

it's big, it's puffy, and now it's all black

Dude, I told you not to buy those pills off the net, I told you they were bad. Did you listen to Ken - nnnoooooooooo.

Thats not good news mate!

If you are picking me up how are you going to have a refreshing ale or 6???

A lift will be good though!

Ken

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh , well it was good to see a gtr running last night

I KNOW THERE IS @#$%ING HEAPS OF SKYLINE OWNERS HERE IN DARWIN, SO STOP BEING POOPY HEADS AND COME OUT AND SAY HELLO !

Man when idrive to darwin seem's like there is gonna be nothing to do down there hahaha....

Does anyone know a clown that drives a VR SS with the plates 5150?

If you ever see him please drag him cos he is my mate up there and he has no fair in the RB's

So how much has darwin changed in the last few years?

I used to live there but moved back to SA, by the sounds of things your car activity ain't too happening, no offence

Man when idrive to darwin seem's like there is gonna be nothing to do down there hahaha....

Does anyone know a clown that drives a VR SS with the plates 5150?

If you ever see him please drag him cos he is my mate up there and he has no fair in the RB's

So how much has darwin changed in the last few years?

I used to live there but moved back to SA, by the sounds of things your car activity ain't too happening, no offence

Come on up Sam, we have the off street drag meets on the last friday of every month, I would like to race another gts4.

Cheers,

ken

Come on up Sam, we have the off street drag meets on the last friday of every month, I would like to race another gts4.

Cheers,

ken

MMMMMMMM Prob not ay...... Don't think you would wanna race me hehe :D

Quite a few goodies.... Wot mod's you have?

HKS T04E with 2.5" inducer, custom exh manifold, ext gate, big fmic, bov, computer, 044 pump, z32 afm, 3.5" turbo back exh + all the other shit. 13.3 on low boost with 30 deg ambient. Will run full boost mid this year with a nice fuel ****tail. Still wanna have a go?

Sure do!

I'll leave it till after the race to tell u wot i got hehe.....

I got all the regulars but i won't tell you wot turbo i got hehehehe until like i said after the race.

Oh i got a GTR Box as well just to chuck a spin on things.

Long Ratio's

More Speed :)

Sure do!

I'll leave it till after the race to tell u wot i got hehe.....

I got all the regulars but i won't tell you wot turbo i got hehehehe until like i said after the race.

Oh i got a GTR Box as well just to chuck a spin on things.

Long Ratio's

More Speed :(

GTR and GTS4 boxes have almost identical ratios apart from 5 th which is taller on the GTR boxes, double synchros in 1,2 and 3 are handy though. Dont know if it will help your 1/4 mile times. Here is a quick list of street regd cars you can race in Darwin.

LH Torana: 11.7sec

LX Torana: 11.4sec

R32 GTR, hasnt raced but has around 320kw at the wheels

R33 GTST, 270 rwkw

R32 GTST, soon to have around 250rwkw will be easy 12sec runner

My car, will run into 12's on high boost

Hilux ute: Should run 10's mid year

RX3: Has run low 12's and will go quicker when rebuild is done.

Plenty of others that I havent mentioned. Would be worth the quick drive up the centre.

Ken

Thats one thing i'm lookin forward to is the drive up there with the box....

GOT SPEED?

Yeah the GTS4 box's are weak as piss! But i've been told they are longer ratios only maginally but i can feel a difference tho!

That Hilux does that have CHEVOTA on the back?

Might be a different one just remeber seein it when i lvied there wnet past my place on the beach in nightcliff

Thats one thing i'm lookin forward to is the drive up there with the box....

GOT SPEED?

Yeah the GTS4 box's are weak as piss! But i've been told they are longer ratios only maginally but i can feel a difference tho!

That Hilux does that have CHEVOTA on the back?

Might be a different one just remeber seein it when i lvied there wnet past my place on the beach in nightcliff

The Lux is a rotor, very wild little car!!. Did you blow your box?? My box has been excellent, hard launchs, crash changes, no issues. What turbo are you running??

Ken

MMMMMMMMM Keep the turbo secret but i'm runnin it cos my 4th gear syncro is rooted!

No quick changes into forth for me :D

AND a rotor? ok thats an odd combo!

But yeah i would love to come up and hang with you guy tho, i mean when i was there is was mainly rex's no 'Line's or anything.

Miss the place so much!

And how r the women up there? They into imports or Crappy gay V8's?

• 3 weeks later...

My car is out of action until full rebuild happens, I know Ken was up for a club, so am I, more than happy to help out with anything.

about 2 weeks until car is fixed, got my garret turbo in the mail, taking car to daves this week, going to machine shop next week. woo woo