skylinrGirl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you live in the dirty south and are only just realising it :banana::P

Did live in the south up until last year, currently a westerner.

Still more of the bad stories seem to come from up north than south. A friend of mine lived in an un-named northern suburb. Had the cop cars & choppers around his way all the time. Don't see it down south that often....

Didn't say it was a squeeky clean area. But there's pleanty worse, lived there most of my life & relative to other parts it's not that bad IMO.

Having said all that how about we all move to the country (don't tell any gangs) hit the whole joint with a network of C4 and start anew. Would do wonders for our supposed housing crisis!

Edited by J_Red33

yeah we have a running badgering between south and north with who is worse

i sort of live on the northern boarder still in a good area but the scum come up here to steal the good cars and brake into good homes

no there wasnt any insurance on the car, was only new a few weeks ago.

rule of thumb.....get insurance before you even get in the car

2 weeks or 2 days you could have had an accident into someone's ferrari for example and then be paying for life....not good :thumbsup:

um, how long does it take to rip 4x coilovers off a car?! These guys managed to do a job that i'm guessing would take most mechanics a couple hours in total (including the interior) and no one noticed. They also had to have done it at the skate park because they obviously couldn't drive it there afterwards...

No insurance at all? not even 3rd parth? seriously thats risky - what if you hit a ferrari or a porsche or something...or any car at all really...

um, how long does it take to rip 4x coilovers off a car?! These guys managed to do a job that i'm guessing would take most mechanics a couple hours in total (including the interior) and no one noticed. They also had to have done it at the skate park because they obviously couldn't drive it there afterwards...

No insurance at all? not even 3rd parth? seriously thats risky - what if you hit a ferrari or a porsche or something...or any car at all really...

yeah so far no one has noticed or said anything. this was done within a hour.

no insurance at all =/

Edited by skylinrGirl

No alarm or clublock either im guessing? Or considering they knew how to remove the coilovers in less then a few hours, they probly knew how to disarm an alarm system.

Guessing they spent all their money at marion and needed a ride home..

No alarm or clublock either im guessing? Or considering they knew how to remove the coilovers in less then a few hours, they probly knew how to disarm an alarm system.

Guessing they spent all their money at marion and needed a ride home..

no alarm..

nuh dont think they needed a ride home.

in ways they knew what they were doing but in other ways they didnt.

no alarm..

nuh dont think they needed a ride home.

in ways they knew what they were doing but in other ways they didnt.

Why not? Not only a ride home, some parts to flogg off for some extra cash on ebay...

Sorry to hear anyhow, i know first hand how it feels to have your pride and joy stolen..