SAU Community

Autoforce, good/bad experiences

owned

hey owned.. my car was bought from autoforce.. I have to say kevin did try everything he can to look after me.. and believe me I am a very pickky n fussy person.. hehe..

In fact just been there and came back today.. still have a couple of little things to be fixed. Apparently I got a fair good deal on my car according to some of me friends.

But before I got my car.. I had a full RACQ inspection and anything that is not right.. I got him to fix before I got me car or afterwards. ;)

Which car are u gettin btw?

Oh as a side note.. saw they have a new silver (or light gunmetal?) 34 in the yard today.. looks like its stock.. but has a pretty good lookin front bar on it.. if the new owner fits a big FMIC on it.. ooooooo phatness... :D

Autoforce is a bit expensive but it all goes to quality and stuff..

SVI is pretty good..up in virginia... they are cheap too, coz they do all the

compliancing themselves... (they gotta license for it or sumthing)

compliancing is up to like 4-5k atm, as opposed to 1-2k a year or two ago

Autoforce is a bit expensive but it all goes to quality and stuff..

SVI is pretty good..up in virginia... they are cheap too, coz they do all the

compliancing themselves... (they gotta license for it or sumthing)

compliancing is up to like 4-5k atm, as opposed to 1-2k a year or two ago

Thanx EUG. How is the Line going. Hope is all well.

We dont recomend RACQ as they dont know Imported cars. We recomend you take it to any panel beater and any mechanical workshop before you buy the car we have no problem with that. Means you guys know what you are going to be buying plus we have Money Back Gaureentes in place if the car is not how it was descibed like in Japan. Very safe way to buy a car.

Yotis ... what bodykit is yours? and on that note ... do you reckon your side skirts and rear bar would look nice with the front bar of that silver R34 you saw? (as in the Tommy Kaira one)

If I come up wanna come with me and have a closer look and let me know your opinion? :D

dang.... I didnt have a closer look at the car last time... was only looking at the front bar :rant:

Well.. am sure you'll find one that will be to your liking.. just be patient (well.. try anyway.. )

If you come up again to check out other 34s gimme a yell, I'll try to accompany you since I

wouldn't mind checking out other 34s. :)

• 6 months later...

I have bought my U13 ATTESSA Bluebird , MZ22 Soarer Turbo , 33 Series 2 Skyline GTST , off him be in the past i always will go back and buy it from him reason being his very upfront in terms of dealing and informative about cars he has and its history etc.. his been very reliable for getting parts / repairs done for the above cars mentioned incl panels !...weather it be warranty job or out of pockect expence ... keeping in mind with that myself and my brother went back and bought a 4 door R33 4 door and a R 33 GTR vspec ... i would highly recommand him to anyone who wants a decent car .. he does welcome any sort of inspection b4 and when collecting the car with arrnagement either May or Kevin himself..