Winton

Alexxs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longer this thread goes, less surpising it gets :D

LOL

no shit hey, does anyone know what happened to the NUR? Driver being too much of a tool for his car to handle to the car necked its self?

Ah well i was there to learn the track and have a good time, i did that but i could of had a better time if people actually read the rules, and 1- pulled the f**k over when ur slow and 2- didn't over take on blind corners and scare the living f**k out of us when we tried to cut back into the hair pin only to see a f**king car there!!

Does anyone know what happened to the car that had a wheel come off?

Was a great day anyway two thumbs up too all the drivers that weren't wanks, there were some freakin fast drivers and cars there.

Till next time :)

He cooked it going too hard and temps running too high i'm told. hmm, yep, karma. :)

The guy that lost a wheel, someone said his wheel nuts had shawn through or something.

Yeah that's what they said on the announcement but thats not what *really* happened... had had no wheel hub at all, a disc break with nothing else attached lol.

Anyway sad to hear about the Nur Spec it wasn't the cars fault he had a dick of an owner :) i feel sorry for the best to be honest..

You werent the chick that had the full race spec wrx by any chance were you?

^ probably owners fault though.

If you think you can just rockup to a track with a GTR and drive it 10/10th's... you can easily spin bearings, destroy turbo's and overheat, all of which = rebuild time

Just how it goes really :)

but from when i was on the track, where were some real asshole drivers out there...

Mainly the Black commodore race car, all the people i spoke too and all my friends there had been overtaken by him or run off the track by him. Overtaking on hairpin corners? Tsk Tsk.

Yeah I almost colided with him and the end of the back straight when he cut inside of my apex. He should know better!!! I told the officials because I couldn't be bothered boiling blood if I went over and talked to him, wish you had told them as well, maybe he would have been kicked off if there was more than one complaint. They gave him a talking to apparently. :)

Yeah that's what they said on the announcement but thats not what *really* happened... had had no wheel hub at all, a disc break with nothing else attached lol.

Anyway sad to hear about the Nur Spec it wasn't the cars fault he had a dick of an owner :( i feel sorry for the best to be honest..

You werent the chick that had the full race spec wrx by any chance were you?

Oh really, poor guy. My friends brought down a silver rexi, ended up doing the drive shaft and had to get a tow all the way back to melb.. Seems a lot of cars got injured that day ;)

I had the white race 95 STI, with the red stripes.

i know the owner of the Nur as well although i wasn't there on the day give the guy a rest..? (didnt see him on the track tho lol)

gotta ask what happened to his car :s

The guy in the Nur was going hard around corners and lifted the wheels a few times with a mad flame out the back...one of my mates had oil temp problems and had to keep coming off the track...unlucky

But those two vl wagons...faaark they were unstoppable on corners...monster builds :down:

Seems a lot of cars got injured that day :down:

That's what happens when you push cars to their limit.. I was at the island yesterday riding the bikes and 7 bikes and owners got pwned, one guy was airlifted to the hospital. And there's heaps more break downs... every time.

And ye, i've had a few friends come off @ the Island on bikes are well Charli... honestly, those guys are fken nuts.

One of them at least has seen sense and sold his :thumbsup:

haha, naaaaahhhh, I've been hit by a car on the road, messy, the track is like a pillow compared to a bed of needles.

^ probably owners fault though.

If you think you can just rockup to a track with a GTR and drive it 10/10th's... you can easily spin bearings, destroy turbo's and overheat, all of which = rebuild time

Just how it goes really :thumbsup:

rebuild number 2 actually lol still treating the car like shit and has to pay for it yet again lol

rebuild number 2 actually lol still treating the car like shit and has to pay for it yet again lol

WHAT THE FORK?

are u serious the owner is that much of a spastic??

seriously if u have enough money to get ur self a r34gtr nur spec,a and rebuild the engine, and u drive like that much of a tool im saying its not his money? Daddies money?