SAU Community

I'm Back.

Magic

Got a few pm's asking if I fell off the planet.

Still here, and just picked this girl up last Sunday after Motorvation. :D

'00 FD 13BTT.

Not the most suitable car when you just start double or nothing but lol.

20100120_fd_5564_copy_146.jpg

20100120_fd_5555_4_copy_126.jpg

20100117_mv24_5539_124.jpg

20100117_mv24_5549_192.jpg

Niiiiiiiice

I'd have one but I'm scared of their engines

Cheers. Don't be. Like anything it depends how you treat it. The oil is half the price, easier to service (4 spark plugs under the car without needing to pull things a part to get to it.) And it's actually better than my R33 on fuel (until I start giving it some top end runs because this thing just doesnt run out of puff. :D). Sure it'll probably need a rebuild around 120,000. But hey, just an excuse to Bridgeport it. :bunny:

I always saw myself as a 34 GTR man but I fell in love with everything above plus the doors, race style interior/cockpit, and that sweet sweet rotor sound in the higher rev range.

Thanks Mandy. haha yeah I'm a bit of a maintainence freak. Gave it a 1.5 hr clean & wax today and covered up all the swirls, and already started mixing 2 stroke in the fuel. It's definitely like learning cars all over again but.

Edited by Magic

Hot As!

Where from?

Mods?

PM price please

is sex!

Thanks, was a private sale. Last owner had it for 6 months but he has to bail over east. Was originally a Fabcar so it's in top knick.

It's got a Nardi Torino wheel, turbo back exhaust and BOV. It's pretty damn quick but. It's sitting on Rays Gram Lights. I don't like them but so if anyone wants to buy them let me know. :D

oh and a 7"eclipse deck with GPS that's only good for spitting cd's out and thats about it. lol.

price, was good. lol.

Edited by Magic

cant wait to see this around Rocky

Thanks guys. :bunny:

Pal, I'm sure you'll see it a lot as I moved back to Rockingham today and it's my daily until I fix the R33 4 door. Don't suppose you have a spare AFM I could borrow buy any chance to check if that's what's wrong? I gave it a clean coz it was idling rough and stalling at low rpm after I put the stock ECU back in with contact cleaner. then I think it made it die completely. :D

I get just over 400km's to a tank. (76Litres). That's normal driving. When you make use of the TT you can watch the fuel gauge drop. :D I've been driving it pretty conservatively but due to being on double or nothing and my daily is out of order atm.

Edited by Magic

cheers. :D If anyone knows where to get FD intercooler and radiator CORES only do let me know. I've searched high and low and can only find kits. I'm going for a custom V-mount setup. :)