SAU Community

1995 R33 Skyline Gtst Manual $8500

Selling my daily due to moving OS in march

Shes basically a Stocky McStock R33 GTST Skyline. white 1995/96 Series 1.manual, PS, Driver Airbag, no ABS, HICAS rear wheel steer functioning/intact. I was told it had a chipped ecu but i really couldnt say myself. Pulls well, smooth, no smoke, no noises, zero mechanical concerns. Basically unmodifed stock setp. Full set of original skyline mats, seats in excellent condition, basicd CD/MP3 player etc. Catback 3" Kakimoto stainless exhaust. Blitz blowoff valve (not loud), strut brace, stock m-spec side skirts. Never gone over stock boost (6psi odd), always run on 98ron, Stock wheels, 80% good rubber all around. Straight, clean and tidy. a few shopping trolley marks as you do with a daily driver, but basically neat/clean/straight/honest/unmodified....

she's been a solid, dependable daily for the past 2 1/2 years, maintained by me, new AC 2 months ago, new clutch (extreme HD) 3 months ago. new brake pads about 6 months ago, plugs also about 6 months ago.

dash odo has been broken since time of original purchase @ 75,000km. I'd say ive put 40,000-50,000km on it since owning it, and would ballpark 150,000km in total.

ive got an excellent condition entire cluster to put in, but just havent gotten around to putting it in. actually i have a series 2 steering wheel in excellent condition to go in at the same time too, but similarly just havent got around to installing it

anyway, ill fess-up to having a low speed front-ender about 12 months ago, which munted the front bar, cracked both headlights and kinked the bonnet. this was all replaced with parts off a nose cut from a series 2. there were zero alignment issues with the repair, all the damage was basically cosmetic and was simply replaced. that said, the new series 2 bar has not been colour-matched. its close, but not quite, but yeah, its my daily, not a show car, so i decided not to stress about getting it sprayed.

see pics below, plus theres a short vid i made for youtube showing the engine running so you have a listen...

pics:

r33_sale_jan10_00002.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00003.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00004.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00005.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00006.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00007.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00008.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00009.jpg

r33_sale_jan10_00001.jpg

anyways, asking price $8500 ono

after a quick sale, happy to field questions, test drive welcome