SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

Dont worry Rob, it'll go nicely with my chipped and paint star'd front bar

Black 33 made me think, I remember seeing a black one blue lights in the rear wheels recently, wouldnt happen to be one of you guys?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeh my car is dead atm fuel pump died its at mechanics and wont be fixed till late this week or so but will have it back b4 13th yeh i did see it had blue lights in back pretty sure i got a chip in paint in my front bumper 2 pretty ugly if u see it up close haha like big buble that cracked dunno how it happened was there b4 i bought it not bad but

I'm ex-Wodonga and I've just bought an R32 GT-R. I'm thinking about coming up to show it off to some friends, might see you up there when I get it.

dam r32 gtr i want to see biggrin.gif you'll probally see me around im always driving around pointlessly

good as like tomorrow or tonight banana.gif haha hope by time u bring it down i got my new wheels my car is like full stock atm haha and now its in mechanic cause fuel pump died... didnt even start had to get towd post-69723-1267527166_thumb.jpg

Edited by timr32gts

good as like tomorrow or tonight banana.gif haha hope by time u bring it down i got my new wheels my car is like full stock atm haha and now its in mechanic cause fuel pump died... didnt even start had to get towd post-69723-1267527166_thumb.jpg

Damn that sucks. I test-drove two, liked the first one better but the second had much nicer wheels, so the dealer is swapping them over for an extra $800. Not sure how long it will be before I get it, I was told two weeks and that was a week and a half ago, might need to check up on them and find out.

yeah that would be the best thing to do have u got the vin numbers or chassis number fastened if you havnt might be worth it gettin them checked out just 2 make sure ur not buyin anything dodgey

haha yeh when it did a vs commdore for a vl wagon and vl turbo stoped real slow next to me and took off haha........ but anyway got car back today its all good was only fuel pump which is good

Good to hear you got it going again >_<

Yeah 13th is ok with me.. So where we gunna meet now I guess is the last detail required??

Bowna/Pines/Diamond Park(Causeway)?? Got anywhere better??

Just bought my new bodykit like 20mins ago. so it will be good to show mine off stock before the new kit and respray

GTR Front bar 400R side and Trust rear bar.. Happy to stay with S2 rear wing ATM. Hope it looks as good in real life as it does in my head LMAO !!!!!!

dammmmn 400r front kit when i was looking for skyline i was gonna get 33 and wanted that front bumper haha but got 32 i like more in my opion blush.gif but dam should look good umm causeway has all that road work shit there so dunno can you get in there im not sure even tho drive that way each day to work haha but yeh diamond park would be a good spot want to confirm it as diamonpark is that good with everyone?

GTR front bro. The 400r Fronts are too low and fragile and shred fast on gutters ect.

DIAMOND PARK is an awesome choice.. we can meet under the tree's next to the RC track and its easy peasy to get there from wodonga side (or freeway) dont need to negotiate any roadworks at all.. Ok with everyone else?