SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

well if we do eventually do a meet and greet or wat so well make it a day we can all attend ? as im apprentice tiler and a kitchenhand on weekend so yeh ..... yeh im saving for wheels atm ive got stock wheels down.gif defintly need some new ones haha ... maybe try ebay or something for a body kit im pretty sure you could find one on there fibreglass or something or like whole body kits

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The panel shop out in jindera reconstructed the front of my VS commodore when i had a little accident as a P plater & did a fantastic job fitting new front bar, bonnet and fixing the front quarter panels, then respraying in metallic bronze. It cost about 3k, that covered all the new panels, new headlights and the respray (stupid amount of $$ for the paint job, that's why my skyline is white :D)

Less than a month later some jackass in a ute tried to do a u-turn through me, BF panels did the fix on the front left panel, and it was dodgey as, looked like they smeared on some bog and used a paint brush. That cost $900.

Don't do a crappy quality kit & paint on yours Tim, it looked really clean last time i saw it, save up for 25det+manual convert :)

Na champ wasn't me near xavier.. My baby has been parked at home all week staying safe while i drive the 4x4 to work... I live out THurgoona so don't go cruising through town much.

Well I would propoes a Sunday for some type of meeting. Somewhere perhaps where we can park em all side by side for a nice photo.. Would be greta to look at all the differences between the vehicles and share any tips on what to buy or where to shop... Look forward to it :D

yeh one day paint on it now is real good a couple of little scratches nothing bad but yeh manual probally next year cause over auto already haha but its ok and defintly would want rb25det as soon as off my ps haha but was also thinking of gettin r32 gtr maybeeee happy.gif and when u seen it i dont think i had polished it at that time prob looks alot better now besides the dust on it haha

hmm i thought bf panels was decent apprently not dont want bog and paint brush on my car haha.

Hmmm then its one i havnt seen before and sunday would be real good maybe top of that 3 storey car park ?? theres alot of room up there or maybe somewhere even the monument.

and does anyone kno were i can get a stock exhaust for my car cause it didnt pass blueslip and i still havnt got it nsw rego'd down.gif tried buying one but guy hasnt got back 2 me for a few days had it all sorted but yeh if you guys know were i could find one locally or even borrow for a hour or so till they get it done.

if we do end up doing one of these cruise days or watever i found a good place to go i went for a drive today and it was good road to drive .. after you get over to bell bridge you turn right then roads like 80kms its all whindy (cant spell) i turned left and headed to barnawatha or wat ever it is but stoped at lookout fairbit of room up there could take photos good view too or could go right and it leads to talangatta the road pretty long but i turned back but yeh ... if anyone has any idea's well work it out cause i would like to do a cruise be good day biggrin.gif

hey guys does anyone kno who's skyline got stolen?? i got pulled over by cops saying there lookin for a blue skyline stolen tonight. they checked over my car and i was free to go but yeh.... hope theres not any skyline theifs around here down.gif

I've only seen that 1 blue R33 around, mate said he saw a blue 34 the other day.

Thats why i always park mine in direct sight of bouncers, or at a mates house in their garage ;p

Evening Lads and Lasses,

I've been an Alb'arian for years, recently moved back from a three year stint in Canberra. Always up for a drive. There is a great SAU community in Canberra, hope the same can be found here. Look forward to meeting you.

Rob M

good too see finding more people biggrin.gif. well yeah im going to try organise something just have 2 see who will come first of all jarred and mat? are u in this will prob be on sunday or saturday also and were would you guys want to go .. theres some good roads other side of bellbridge but yeh if any of you have any idea's post them up and well all decide which we want to

yeah I'm fine for whenever and wherever

talgamo road turns good after the bridge

Only other place i can think of is up to mt beauty, but that would be an hour up then an hour back, was pretty fun last time, flogging all the luxo 4wds through the bends

hey rob do u own a black r33 and has a bit of a flutter to it and jared i seen u tonight i tried 2 catch up 2 u but i got stuck at lights haha u were in deany then turned right into the road albury high is on but u were way down near albury high b4 i got in the street haha down.gif

Hey. I should be ok for a meeting depending on the time ect. I am pretty Heavily involved with te RC club in Wodonga.. but as long as it isn't after 5pm on a Saturday Im good... I dont mind if we go cruising or not at this stage. even just meeting everyone at a designated place, eg. Bowna/ The pines. Bellbridge ect. would be awesome... I guess just starting something and meeting the people is the first step. So just tell me where and when and I'll wash my baby and come on over !

yeah thats a good idea even just a meet and greet and if people want to go for a cruise well decide then also how would saturday 13th of march do for everyone 2 weeks from now at like midday 12 o clock ? let me know if thats good for all you