SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you kno any of the other people around here with skylines ive seen a fair few seen couple older people that have them one has r33 s2 silver another has silver r34 gtt and white r34 gtr or gtt not sure and theres a black r34 gtr haha couple r32 gtrs but yeh theres a fair few havnt seen them since got mine

do you kno any of the other people around here with skylines ive seen a fair few seen couple older people that have them one has r33 s2 silver another has silver r34 gtt and white r34 gtr or gtt not sure and theres a black r34 gtr haha couple r32 gtrs but yeh theres a fair few havnt seen them since got mine

well try to organise an event? like meet and greet around your area

I knew of 4 skylines at latchford barracks when i was down there with the army for 6 months if i was still down there i would meet up. I will be coming down in the next few weeks to see my mates down there if you like to organise something. There is a non turbo marron one, and r34, a white r33 and maybe acouple more at the other barracks.

there are 4 bases in the banidana area north and south bandi on the road that super cheap and kfc near wodonga and one opsite the wier and another one where i cant remeber lol

ahh yeh sweet are you talkin about the barracks in baranduda ? yeh seen a fair few in last 2 days

Haha, ill prolly do one tonight on the way to paddys :thumbsup:

Occasionally my mate Ken organises a little cruise out and around. He drives the dark blue FTO, trying to get him to buy a 34 so we can roadtrip to SAU events

ahhh if read this would of haha i been driving around all afternoon haha till 930 yeh i would defintly wanna join you guys on the big cruise to sydney / melb sau cruise but fck p plate shit hah 90ks ill get left behiind haha but still will come and will come for cruise around here or wat ever when you guys go on one just let us know when and where i guess

LMAO... Well I guess That would make me the old guy in the Silver 96' R33 Series 2 GTS-T ... Damn youngen's out hooning... Trying desperately to get a nice kit on my R33 at themoment just can't find any reputable places.. Body needs some love !

post-70959-1266422761_thumb.jpg

LMAO... Well I guess That would make me the older guy in the Silver 96' R33 Series 2 GTS-T ... Damn youngen's out hooning..lol deanie's wow that was a while ago, I'd be up for a meet and greet sometime. but being a shift worker will be a bit of luck if I can turn up... Trying desperately to get a nice kit on my R33 at the moment just can't find any reputable places.. Body needs some love !

older ! not old man haha yeh i think i have seen u b4 near the airport and a few other times any chacne u were parked under the tree near one of the xavier football feilds today if so i seen u casue i seen a r33 s2 there but didnt really look 2 much at it was just passin huh.gif