SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

Damnit !. I will be racing that day at the RC track and will have the Patrol with me due to the larger carrying capacity. Really wanted to go with ya's too.. Looks like ill be the one wishing I was there this time. Have a Blast guys and take some pics for the forum for me :P

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i said sunday then put saturdays date :P

haha all good im actualy free either day, and you know the bakery

at beechworth is open both days so we won't miss out on a Ned Kelly Pie :devil: .

So would making it sunday be better for anyone ?? not sure what day the RC racing is on.

Sat or Sun is fine for me, so let me know what day you all want to run and as for waiting

around till 11:30 thats cool, they do nice coffee at the 3 monkeys :D .

I'm in for Saturday, thinking of heading up to Beechworth with some roi peeps regardless, Exotic pie has spiked our interest :ermm:

Cant make it Sunday, got a Uni ball on Saturday night and my driver doesn't finish work until like 4:30am :S

yeah i have seen u zurlox a fair bit like last week down wagga road till like thurgonna exit i went straight 2 bp and u turned off to thurgoona

ah yeah i remember that, i turned to my girlfriend "check out that stock gtst" :)

haha nah its not a gtst its just a gts non turbo down.gif and its auto even more fail haha, but yeah you should come on the next cruise or wat ever we do in like next month or when ever we organise it wouldnt mind another r32 all other guys own r33s haha

Im From Beechworth, in albury quite a bit for uni and stuff i drive a r33 gts thou it has gtr badging on the gards for some weird reason

was that you ermi waving at me today haha didnt get a good look at your car just r33 silver biggrin.gif also seen ur car jared parked out front of cheesecake shop .bunny.gif also seen a green r33

yer that was me lol saw a red r33 gts just out frm CSU today also a silver r33 on the hume heading to albury

ah yeh i think i know which red one ur talkin about its got black wheels?? and last time i seen it on driver side had a big dint and scratch on rear panel like he was tryin 2 drift and hit something huh.gif also seen silver r33 parked near that temperature shop across road dunno if that was you or someone else

i didnt see the dint in the door, was gnna try ad catch up to it but got stuk behind a truck :\ yer an i think i know that other 1, was that the one parked on the hume hwy in the city around the corner from mr stoves?? ive seen the same 1 sitting there for about a month now