SAU Community

Fs: 5zigen Catback System

Hi guys, just bought this Catback a week ago and decided i wanna get full system instead. here i have for sale....

Item Summary:

- 5Zigen Pro Racer series, A-Spec Catback system to suit R33

- 5Zigen Pro Racer series, A-Spec Catback system to suit R34

Central Coast NSW

Condition:

Brand new, never installed

Asking Price:

$750 neg (each system)

Delivery Methods:

Pickup or can post at buyer cost

Contact Info:

PM or email at [email protected]

Extra Information:

5ZIGEN is at a breakthrough point where we can take informative feedback from professional users and have the ability to research and develop high quality products to the end users. All stainless steel body with INCONEL used for the tailend. Inconel is a nickel base material use also used in the top race category Formula One. This is extremely heat resistant, more than titanium, which is why it is used not only in Formula One, but in aeronautics as well. No limitation with the PRORACER A-SPEC system.

- Main pipe: SUS409 1.2MM ALL STAINLESS STEEL

- Tailpipe: SUS304 + INCONEL 600 (Titanium Tip)

- Feature: Mid-torque emphasis on pipe layout. Nice exhaust tone and JASMA certified in Japan (street legal).

wcfsdj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

oh so you jump on the thread to to add your 2 cents in.... i ask if an exhaust is still for sale because the thread hasnt been closed and i get you too at what 230am bagging me...... i know what i do at 230 am and thats not sit on sau judging someone for asking a question!