SAU Community

Afl 2010

writeoff

Gooooo the POWER! Was pretty neck and neck up untill the last quarter when port blew the game open. Ah well for the crows, wooden spoon I reckon :rofl:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now, now Nicky....no good to gloat buddy.

I went with your auntie Sheree's dad and the poor buggar was almost crying at the last siren.....felt sorry for the old fella actually.

Crows were awesome for 3/4 of the game but like every single game this season, they haven't been able to finish off.

Don't know enough about them so not sure if it's fitness or mental.

If they could turn that on for 2 hrs of playtime, they could knock off most teams I reckon.

I shouldn't invest so emotionally in sporting teams that I really have nothing to do with...

I suffered last year after watching Adelaide United finish second in the 2008 pre-season, second in the 2008 A-League finals and second in the Asian Champions League only to follow that up with the A-League wooden spoon in 2009. I went to their ACL game last week which they lost 0-1 despite outplaying the Chinese team. At least they finished top of their group and have a home final in 2 weeks time.

Last year the Crows were 30 seconds away from an AFL Preliminary Final and Neil Craig came out pre-season stating the Crows were a top-4 team with the best list the club has ever had... and now we're 0-6 having lost to teams who finished 14th (Freo), 12th (Swans), 16th (Melb), 7th (Carltank), 3rd (WBD) and 10th (Port) in 2009. :P I had hoped for a 5-1 start, 4-2 at worse. Now I'm grateful that we play Richmond twice this year... we should win one of those.

Barcelona, currently the greatest football club in the world that plays the beautiful game, was knocked out of the UEFA Champions League last week by an ultra defensive Inter Milan despite Barca dominating with 78% possession. :)

And to top it all off my Dream Team squad is shit and currently ranked 51688 out of 290861. At least my Super Coach squad is doing ok ranked 6002 from 362168 entries. :P

definitely hurt having ablett out, and Seaby got 1 (wtf?) but still managed a win.

my big movers:

Waters +139000

Kenelly +87900

Scully +81000

Podsiadly +133500

Dustin Martin +63800

Was disappointing but Port deserved it in that last quater. Shame really was the way the port supporters behaved, like they were in the front bar of some shithole pub using that sort of language around children. There's a time and a place....

6/7 so far, cmon Freo!

what a season they are having....equal on the ladder and in the top 4 wow

Was disappointing but Port deserved it in that last quater. Shame really was the way the port supporters behaved, like they were in the front bar of some shithole pub using that sort of language around children. There's a time and a place....

port supporters are a bunch of feral toothless bogans

you might be a well mannered supporter watching any form of sport, but theres always a minority that paint an image for everybody else isnt there...

go the power!!!

PS Krish i have a full set of teeth :P

I like being a feral bogan Port supporter.

The alternative is what I was surrounded by in the member's area which accounts for 85% of their supporters and who didn't know what a football was prior to the Tony Modra days.

hooligrans_280_2401_86652a.jpg

The Blue Rinse Brigade.

I like being a feral bogan Port supporter.

The alternative is what I was surrounded by in the member's area which accounts for 85% of their supporters and who didn't know what a football was prior to the Tony Modra days.

I guess you wouldn't be used to being surrounded by other people at the footy, maybe just advertising banners that block whole sections of the stadium.

LOL, your numbers don't seem to help you out on home soil.........5,000 Port supporters can drown out 30,000 Crow supporters........LOL at the 19 man :)

Truth be known, remove the Blue Rinse Brigade and you'd be left with the smallest supporter base of true footy followers in the nation.

Oh of course, that makes a great deal of sense!

That would be like saying..... take your toothless brigade and those that know the difference between port and ports out of the equation and you guys wouldn't get anyone at your games :)

Both pretty ridiculous statements really ........

not at all....may be feral, but they're true supporters in comparison.....happy to have true supporters even if they are feral.

Proof was in the pudding last Sat....I was there.

Even your old Captain Roo says members will burn the stadium down if they can't get over Richmond (Battle of the Wooden Spooners) next week.......then they'll burn their memberships.

Face it, the most fickle supporters in the AFL are Crow supporters........great when their club is winning (and can't wait to get in your face about it) but always go missing when the chips are down.

Sat was a sellout (Crow's home game) where did 10,000 of your supporters go??