SAU Community

2003 M35 Autech Axis Stagea

Car: 2003 NM35 Stagea Autech Axis

KMS: 63,xxx kms

Mods: completely standard

Price: $31,000

Contact Details: PM or 0439 703 239

"2003 NM35 Nissan Stagea Autech Axis Edition, Silver with all genuine Autech bodykit and wheels. With its Champagne Leather interior, this is the executive wagon with performance to boot. Powered by a VQ25DET, 2.5 litre turbo V6, which shares a lot of common parts with the locally delivered 350Z, it performs incredibly well with 206kw of power and 407nm of torque. Even with this performance I still achieve real world fuel economy of 10.5L/100kms in the city cycle.

My example is completely factory stock, with the addition of a DVD player to keep the passengers entertained during longer journeys. It also comes with a cargo net which can be configured in multiple locations depending on luggage requirements, as well as an internal tonneau cover for added security. The split fold rear seats are able to be folded down very close to completely flat, and you can do this via the release found in the boot area.

Always serviced with premium synthetic oils, the vehicle has just been serviced including new brake pads / fluid / machined rotors + air filter and 4 brand new Dunlop tyres as well.

Creature comforts include DVD / MP3 player, Climate Control, Bose stereo system, 6 stack in dash CD player with tape and radio converter for Australian Frequency bands, Electric/ heated Front seats, Dual Airbags, Electric windows, mirrors, and the list goes on. This car is up for genuine sale as I am upgrading to a 4WD.

Overall this is an excellent high grade example of a rare vehicle, please call to arrange a viewing - you will be impressed"

IMG_8191.jpgIMG_8192.jpgIMG_8193.jpgIMG_8194.jpgIMG_8195.jpgIMG_8196.jpgIMG_8197.jpgIMG_8198.jpgIMG_8199.jpgIMG_8200.jpgIMG_8201.jpgIMG_8202.jpgIMG_8203.jpgIMG_8204.jpgIMG_8205.jpgIMG_8206.jpgIMG_8207.jpgIMG_8208.jpgIMG_8209.jpg[/img]

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by Blue32