SAU Community

For Sale

passin ewe

I am selling my East Bear ( stamped with Jap writing)tuned length extractors, has rectangle ports. Can't remember what L24's have, are they the same as L28? I think so. Looking for $180. These are to suit 240K/C210. Not Z carpost-44326-1267087531_thumb.jpg

Hi Drew, whole motor and box gone,( $2200) including heat shield which stays with the webers. I actually have a whole complete exhaust to sell, still like brand new. I do have a 5 speed,alternator, starter motor and bits which I'm going to try and sell.

It does make it hard this West - East business. Sometimes the freight is about the same price as the part, so you end up paying double. If no luck by next Friday ,I'll sell them with the motor which will please the guy who bought it.

It does make it hard this West - East business. Sometimes the freight is about the same price as the part, so you end up paying double...

Hi Ricky,

Noticed this in http://www.ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20661 (see 8th post). The discussion was about sending a gearbox from Perth to Qld.

Transdirect is the freight co, These guys are great and would reccommend to all

$80 is door to door with a total weight of 33Kg and demensions of 80*40*45cm. You can do instant online quotes at transdirect.com.au. I am about to send a bare A10 (no manifolds, flywheel, starter motor or alt) Perth to Wagga Wagga for $150 --depot to depot because of the weight)

JH

Nobody think about skinny dog freight???????????????????????

Betcha it's cheaper than Transdirect, but it's depot to depot only sorta.

I brought up 8 alloy wheels (4 - 16x8's & 4 - 17x9's) Melb to Syd for less than $50.00.

Give them a go!

D

Nobody think about skinny dog freight???????????????????????

Hi Dennis,

Google just lists animal/pet transport services. Do they have a website?

JohnH

Hi Dennis,

Google just lists animal/pet transport services. Do they have a website?

JohnH

Sorry! It's just the industry talk.

Greyhound Bus Freight....... you know, a greyhound is a skinny dog.

You will find their charges exceptional, but as I said, you will have to pick them up from their depot. Sydney is at Port Botany.

Cheers, D

Whats the issue with using them in a z car? Looks like they'd fit ok.

I know that the Z extractors don't fit a K because they foul on the idler arm (Z uses R&P steering). I don't know whether the different design for the K extractor makes them unsuitable for the Z though.

I know that the Z extractors don't fit a K because they foul on the idler arm (Z uses R&P steering). I don't know whether the different design for the K extractor makes them unsuitable for the Z though.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. There's not much in a Z on that side of the bay for it to be a problem (Unless you have a LHD Z in which case the steering link is in the way).

Would be interested in throwing them in my Z engine bay to see if they fit. I have a zed with a seized engine and rusted out extractors I could test fit them in.

You heading up Perth way any time soon Ricky?