SAU Community

R31 Intercooler

festaonline

hi guys im looking for some sizings of intercoolers i dont have to modify my car to fit nicely behind the front bar of my R31 ,

if anyone has one in their 31 with none or minimal mods can you let me know pls , not worried about the piping as i have high mount manifold so will have to most likely do a custom pipe work ...

any info would be greatly appreciated guys and girls

festaonline

been told by word of mouth that a 600x300x76 owuld go greatly in the front , just need to figure out how to solid mount it so nothing will manage to dislodge or damage the bottom of the cooler here with the shitty potholed roads that townsville has a great number of lol

well the ac and all components relating have been removed already , had an issue with the condensor and didnt wanna pay for another so removed it and the all pieces behind radiator so i might just have the room :down:

thanks man thats great pics and a good idea of how to go about what i wanna do // cheers and if and when i get to doing the job ill post pics and let ya know how it goes

festaonline

ok peeps looks like im going or the 600x300x76 it is , i have had the most feedback about that size and as i dont have the ac at all i should have plenty of space and maybe even make a shroud to direct the airflow to where i need it also i have a few ideas floating in my head just nothing to practice on yet lol thanks for all your help guys and gals appreciate it immensley