SAU Community

Supernats at the creek 15th sept.

R32 Zilla

guys you missed a great day.

i arrived to the sound of victor bray's animal of a chev ripping up the skid pan. this thing is LOUD.

Gary Myers (the king) was there in his mustang coupe and when he stepped onto the skid pan everyone went wild. if you've never seen him do a burnout, you've never seen a burnout. simple as that. there is a reason why they call him the king and i saw it today.:burnout:

fastest ET was 7.96 by a black LJ torana. pretty impressive. only one skyline and it was nothing to write home about.

if i wasn't sure about buying an 8 before, i am now.

oh, btw, there was plenty, and i mean plenty of gorgeous females about. if you were a guy at the supernats today, you were a winner. great cars and great women = :D

:uh-huh:

There was a Nissan 200sx with Sr20det runnning 9s.

Two WRX ran a 9.8 pass too. C&V and DBronx. Well done to baker.

Some rotaries did 8 second passes and 9's

v8's did very well too.

Excellent drag night but it went on and on and on.

Rbaby claimed he had nitous and he still ran 20 seconds. hahaha.

And everytime he talks I duck for cover because he showers me.

Originally posted by SDU4EVA

:lol:

i didn't see that.

did you happen to see the datto that launched 90degrees? i missed it. doh. this thing pooped a wheely and was pointing towards the sky. he hit his bumper bar and this stopped him from flipping.:uh-huh:

20 secs? my barina did 18secs with passenger and burnout launch! must be all the chrome...

i have mad burnout footage, a mate had a media vest so i gave him the camera its funny trying to find gary myer's stang in all the smoke, ' where's wally?' my mate was standing behind the concrete barrier!

also vic bray's car on home theatre is pretty awesome

Originally posted by ONARUN

:lol:  

i didn't see that.  

did you happen to see the datto that launched 90degrees? i missed it. doh. this thing pooped a wheely and was pointing towards the sky. he hit his bumper bar and this stopped him from flipping.:uh-huh:

Man george it was funny. He came back into the waiting pit area and I was laughing at him and he says that "Oh bro I forgot to hit the NOS" I checked his car and the two nos buttons were just for show. hahahaha Man when that guy talks he showers people. Gross.

George I did see the car do the wheelie right up. I spoke to him in the waiting area and he said that he was sooooo sacred he didnt want to drive again that night.

apparantly MRHELI twisted the whole suspension too on that launch, i see the car a fair bit, at least it gets driven...

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS who gives a ****, my 1.4L barina is quicker than his VTEC ricer by about 3seconds!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah what a tool...

btw: did DRCRX run? is he going FWD drag-pro or just the looks?

Originally posted by ultim8DTM5

apparantly MRHELI twisted the whole suspension too on that launch, i see the car a fair bit, at least it gets driven...

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS who gives a ****, my 1.4L barina is quicker than his VTEC ricer by about 3seconds!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah what a tool...

btw: did DRCRX run? is he going FWD drag-pro or just the looks?

yeah he ran an 11.4 . Slipping clutch and he forgot to flick the switch to run high boost after the launch doh!

Raby claimed that his NOS contained a 200hp shot but I swear it wasnt hooked up. It was just sitting next to his seat. the bottles.

Too many In car entertainment weighing down the car,

Originally posted by SDU4EVA

There was a Nissan 200sx with Sr20det runnning 9s.

Two WRX ran a 9.8 pass too. C&V and DBronx. Well done to baker.

Some rotaries did 8 second passes and 9's

v8's did very well too.

Excellent drag night but it went on and on and on.

And everytime he talks I duck for cover because he showers me.

Have you seen his CRX 4RBABY- DAMN NICE!!!!