SAU Community

Supernats at the creek 15th sept.

R32 Zilla

Iam planning on traveling to sydney to go and see supernats at eastern creek. I will be in sydney the week before supernats getting my car chipped and tuned for new turbo, injectors ect.

I dont plan on running, just want to go watch. Has anybody been before ? It sounds like it should be a good day !?!

I went last year, it was fun but VERY busy. Spent most of the day with my mates at the sound-off cause they were competing. Took out a heap of trophies too. You gotta get there early and get yourself a nice spot on the hill if you wanna see anything as far as drags & burnout comps go.

ill pick ya up george.

p.s. a mate of mine just picked up his '73 capri with a tuff as nuts 302 in it. full cage, does 11's soon to be sucking gas into the 9's.

hehe...

how's the train? i did it for years...it sux0rs.

Cheers

Originally posted by ONARUN

trains aint that bad. gives me time to read *shrugs*

ps, i might be picking up my '69 capri this sunday. wooo hoooo

A Bloody Capri,,,,,,Porgie,,,,what happened to the Stang???. I warned you about taking too many of those little Blue pills,,,,now look whats happened.....

:confused: :confused:

Neil.

No way Birty,,,,,V6 is the only way to go in a Capri,,,,,at least you have room for mods,,,,ever tried changing plugs in a V8 Capri.....

I was so hoping Porg would get a Stang,,,,nice 67-68 Fastback,,,289 manual,white with blue stripes,,,you know the full pony thing,,,,Oh well....

Someone pass me the tissues,,,I'm gonna start crying in a sec

Neil.

Guest MFX_R33

I'll be there showing my car and a couple of other cars in my club. I will also be running my car for the first time. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

Jeff.