SAU Community

Sau-qld Drags@willowbank Is Back

toddlls

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be great to see some competition amongst the bikes, they do look wicked goin flat strap down the 1/4

If your up for it we would love to see you there mate

G'day

Im guessing seeing as there are some bikes heading down, that I would be able to bring my cressida out for the day?

I also went to the last one with my R33, but ownership has now been taken over by my dad and setup is being changed at present.

G'day

Im guessing seeing as there are some bikes heading down, that I would be able to bring my cressida out for the day?

I also went to the last one with my R33, but ownership has now been taken over by my dad and setup is being changed at present.

any car is welcome, we have had all sorts there in the past

Timeslip is about your own PB, however if you want to line up against your 2wheel brethren then pls feel free to do just that.

We have even had a Patrol run the quarter-it rocked lol

These days are all about comradery. Brotherhood/Sisterhood of car nuts. Not to say there wont be some true dragers there too

I was more thinking along the lines of bikes may not be allowed to run against cars incase he or she was to fall off at some point down the strip. But I would love to line up against a GTR and have a go! :)

I was more thinking along the lines of bikes may not be allowed to run against cars incase he or she was to fall off at some point down the strip. But I would love to line up against a GTR and have a go! :)

Point taken, I will take my hat off to anyone with the balls to run a bike down the strip, cars seem scary enuf.

We take our lives in our own hands everytime we jump behind the wheel or handlebars on public roads, doing it at full noise down the Strip takes more guts on a bike than this nutter(toddlls) has got.

Still- if I have to die today then going out in style has major appeal to me whether on a strip or round a track-at least then it was doing something I truly love doin rather than die of the big C or some other horrid way to go

I was more thinking along the lines of bikes may not be allowed to run against cars incase he or she was to fall off at some point down the strip. But I would love to line up against a GTR and have a go! :banana:

I have run against bikes in the past, but I haven't seen any cars race against bikes in a while.

Hopefully the last piece of the puzzle shows up today or tomorrow so I can fit the new turbo on the weekend :P

Im getting a bit of a tweak done on monday with the cressida

install of 550cc injectors

U.S Cam install

and more importantly- farkin speed cut sorted with the install of a pivot speed meter.

aiming for around 20psi

Times are still going to be shithouse but if i can get a decent amount of runs down I'll be able to see where my car is and hopefully get a decent mph.

Aiming around the 120mph.

ALSO - Made payment two nights ago- So im locked in Eddie

Edited by bazr33

Im getting a bit of a tweak done on monday with the cressida

install of 550cc injectors

U.S Cam install

and more importantly- farkin speed cut sorted with the install of a pivot speed meter.

aiming for around 20psi

Times are still going to be shithouse but if i can get a decent amount of runs down I'll be able to see where my car is and hopefully get a decent mph.

Aiming around the 120mph.

ALSO - Made payment two nights ago- So im locked in Eddie

Sweet as, don't worry my times will be shitouse as I only have a little motor :P Though aslong as it does a good skid times are irrelevant :(

The last piece of my turbo setup arrived so it'll be all hands on deck :thumbsup: fitting it on the weekend.

Sweet as, don't worry my times will be shitouse as I only have a little motor :P Though aslong as it does a good skid times are irrelevant :(

The last piece of my turbo setup arrived so it'll be all hands on deck :thumbsup: fitting it on the weekend.

Cant wait hey.

What are you talking about times will be shithouse. You should hopefully be hitting 12's when ya get ya new turbs on.

Hopefully get ya fuelrail issue sorted.

definately going to rip a couple of skids.

Atleast this time the weather isn't hopefully going to be "farkin hot degrees" in may. Nice cool air.

yeoooww!!

Yeah the extreme hotness of december was pretty brutal wearing all the gear to run the bike. I reckon I drank about 3 litres of water in 2 hours haha. May is going to be sweeeeeet :)

I really wanna get a low 11 this time tho :(

Cant wait hey.

What are you talking about times will be shithouse. You should hopefully be hitting 12's when ya get ya new turbs on.

Hopefully get ya fuelrail issue sorted.

definately going to rip a couple of skids.

Atleast this time the weather isn't hopefully going to be "farkin hot degrees" in may. Nice cool air.

yeoooww!!

Yeah can't wait to race in the cooler air, last year my car lost 3-4mph after 3 straight runs.

Hopefully a 12.xx @ 110+mph is on the cards, but will be happy with a low 13.

Yes Gary-Yyeeessssssss, my first run in a colder month also. Am interested to see what my new goodies will do too-hopefully above 90hp this time-watch out Pear lol