SAU Community

Sau-qld Drags@willowbank Is Back

toddlls

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep i would be one of the few with a spot free.

my mate has paid but cannot make it.

if allowed by execs you can fix me up for his spot..

sounds good hoo shud i see ?

Edited by hunti

sounds good hoo shud i see ?

send toddles or wags a pm on here. hopefully they will see it before they head out there.

ill send them a pm on sauqld.

if all is ok ill arrange to meet up with you somewhere and grab some $$.

sound ok to you??

Pics are on the SAUQLD site, Heres the link.

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showto...mp;#entry149380

Cheers for the shot. I had my brother out there with a camera. I left him in the pits with the instructions, "Take a heap of photos of all the cars, and a couple of my car in action". These are the complete works of my younger brother:

IMG_0973.jpg

This is allegedly the shot of my car in action. The one hidden by the booth.....

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

A grand total of three photos....

I should have been born an only child.

Edited by PWND

Cheers for the shot. I had my brother out there with a camera. I left him in the pits with the instructions, "Take a heap of photos of all the cars, and a couple of my car in action". These are the complete works of my younger brother:

IMG_0973.jpg

This is allegedly the shot of my car in action. The one hidden by the booth.....

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

A grand total of three photos....

I should have been born an only child.

lol its like that sometimes, I should be taking pics on the charity cruise so I will make sure I get some good pics if ur coming along.

lol its like that sometimes, I should be taking pics on the charity cruise so I will make sure I get some good pics if ur coming along.

Pending any complications with work, I will be there. My bro will also be there. I think I will bring a camera of my own.

ha ha thats gold! at least he got the most important car...mine! :laugh:

He's farken useless. Apparently he spent most of the with the video camera. Checking those out tomorrow. My expectations are not high.....

Edited by PWND

awesome day it was, but man was it warm.

Great turn out by the Qld Supra club to as guests, some nice cars & fast times. Was good to see the mateship displayed by all who turned up. Makes me proud to be in this club.

Man am I pissed that I couldnt make this :worship: Stupid work and more specifically, stupid staff!!! glad it was a good turn out and all had a great day!! Would love to see some times posted! (just so i know how much i would have won by...) lol

Looking forward to the charity cruise in a fortnight!!!