SAU Community

Gts-4 Brakes Wtf?

Hi guys yesterday i got some new tyres on ma car... now as they were being fitted i found this a good opportunity to sus out my brakes coz ive got this poor ass brakin problem...

noticed 1 of 2 things 1... i have less then 1 mill left on my pads which is most likely the problem.. but! also noticed i have 4pot calipers (2 pistons either side) now i duno if ive been miss informed but i was 100% sure im supposed to have 2 pot at the front and single pot at the rear on a GTS-4 or GTS-T for that fact...

has my car got 32 gtr calipers on it ?

just a little confused...

Cheers

all GTS4's got 4 pot calipers up the front. however GTR calipers are different to the GTSt/GTS4 4 pots (allow for thicker discs and mounting points are slightly different). GTR calipers and R33 GTSt calipers are the same.

So in all if i could pick up a set of gtr calipers + rotors it would be good? worth it?

So in all if i could pick up a set of gtr calipers + rotors it would be good? worth it?

not unless you wanna change the discs and pads too. also, cheaper to get 33 gtst calipers instead of GTR calipers, they're identical, but GTR owners seem to think they're worth a lot more.

meh its begining to sound pointless... ill just chuck in some good pads n shut ma trap... unless i come across some 33 brembos... cheers for the info.!