SAU Community

Blue Skyline Crashed Into House In Calwell?

Apparently a blue skyline (dunno what model) was crashed into a house this morning when the car was pulled up for a routine traffic check and the driver took off. Anyone know anything about this? God I hope it was stolen in the first place (would hate to think anyone on here is that fking stupid) and I HOPE it wasn't JD's...though I dare say we'd already know more if it was

Nah, twas not I.

But even the mother-in-law had to ring this morning to make sure. I told her I had to speak softly because I was under the bed, and I thought the police were at the door. Had her going for a good 5 minutes.

Crash actually happened in Ellerston Ave, so more Isabella Plains than Calwell.

*It's Melly*

Just saw it on the news, was making dinner heard skyline ran around the corner (bad idea in socks on lino) and saw it, they didn't show the colour or car which is unfortunate because that we would have at least know what model and what sort of blue.

I only heard a little bit of this and THOUGHT that I heard that it was a stolen dark blue 4 door R34 from a lady in Chisholm... But again, I only heard just a little bit of it so it could have been two stories in one by the time I paid attention.

I heard this article too and straight after there was a lady in that area that had her pulsar stolen so it may have been 2 in one.

Probably was just two seperate incidents then. Ignore me :no:

Lol, FoX, unfortunately??

Nah, twas not I.

But even the mother-in-law had to ring this morning to make sure. I told her I had to speak softly because I was under the bed, and I thought the police were at the door. Had her going for a good 5 minutes.

Crash actually happened in Ellerston Ave, so more Isabella Plains than Calwell.

Thats gold :no:

Sounds like a P-plater or stolen car to me. But I am biased against p-platers and car thieves in general...

Thats gold :P

Sounds like a P-plater or stolen car to me. But I am biased against p-platers and car thieves in general...

Understandable, but we aren't all bad. I've never done damage to another persons car but I've had damage done to mine on 3 separate occasions. But those P platers are bastards. :(

Thats gold :D

Understandable, but we aren't all bad. I've never done damage to another persons car but I've had damage done to mine on 3 separate occasions. But those P platers are bastards. :O

So which one are you? The car thief or the P plater ;):):P

Understandable, but we aren't all bad. I've never done damage to another persons car but I've had damage done to mine on 3 separate occasions. But those P platers are bastards. ;)

So which one are you? The car thief or the P plater :P:P:P

holy crap! its Michele!!! :D