KMs: 165,XXX

Trans: Manual

Rego: August

Price: $10,000 ono

Reason: No Use

Mods:

- K&N Filter

- 3in Catback - Fujisubu

- Pioneer Stereo (P1Y Deck, F: 6in splits R: 6.5in coax)

- 040 Intank pump

- HD Clutch

- Alarm

Details:

Car is pretty much stock except for the catback exhaust and change of stereo. still runs stock suspension, ECU, wheels, airbox, turbo etc.

Was resprayed by the previous owner about 3yrs ago, has a couple of stone chips and scuffs but a decent polish would bring it up pretty well.

Similarly, the interior needs a decent clean, but is generally in good nick (except for the obligatory dash bubble and steering wheel). I've replaced the Gear/Handbrake boots with new leather ones as well.

Car runs stock tune and boost - engine is strong for a stocker and revs out very clean with no hesitation or missing.

Was serviced when I last drove it (5weeks?) with Motul Turbolight, copper plugs, K&N filters (Air & Oil). Ran through some Motul cleaner on the injectors and the engine for good measure (made SFA difference!).

Brake Pads, Clutch, Battery & Rocker cover gaskets are all relatively fresh. Had the coil packs checked over recently and they came up trumps too.

I'm selling it as I don't really have the space to simply "store it" and it doesn't get driven like i thought it would when I bought it a year ago. I did run it as a daily drive for about 2 months late last year when in between primary vehicles and it didn't miss a beat. Currently i'm just wasting the rego (has until mid August) and paying dead insurance.

Also have some spare parts (bearings, timing belt etc - do a search) and some Work Equip wheels that I have never gotten around to fitting that I would be willing to negotiate into a price if wanted.

anything else, just ask.

PM for contact details, any inspection welcome.

Clive

post-31782-1268049295_thumb.jpg

post-31782-1268049301_thumb.jpg

post-31782-1268049308_thumb.jpg

post-31782-1268049314_thumb.jpg

post-31782-1268049320_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...