SAU Community

Custom Leather Interioir For R 32 Gtst

kaiden

theres ebay deals going along they use a synthic leather leathertee but its pretty good and youll be looking about 7-800 for the evertyn besdies the dash im nto sure

but then u gotta find someone to do though yeh?

but then u gotta find someone to do though yeh?

They had a group buy on here awhile ago, I think it was like 550-600 for front and rear seats and maybe 700 all up for door trims and all that.

If you are in Vic, the company that makes it can fit it for you at a cost (I think), but I believe others have managed to put them on themselves.

They had a group buy on here awhile ago, I think it was like 550-600 for front and rear seats and maybe 700 all up for door trims and all that.

If you are in Vic, the company that makes it can fit it for you at a cost (I think), but I believe others have managed to put them on themselves.

is this the whole seat that gets replaced with a new seat, or re-trim the orgional one? sorry im a little lost.and is this second hand or brand new?

i was thinking of getting it done in cream.

they make perfect fit seat covers that go over your seats at the moment and it is such a tight fit that its practically like being retrimmed and you can put it yourself it is not hard to fit.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=330369447960

Edited by skline01999

is this the whole seat that gets replaced with a new seat, or re-trim the orgional one? sorry im a little lost.and is this second hand or brand new?

i was thinking of getting it done in cream.

yuck. no offence, but personally i think white and cream interiors look terrible (only my opinion) and they don't age well (tend to go yellow as they age), as well as getting dirty very quickly.