SAU Community

Fs: 2008 Mazda 6 Stunning Red With 20" Wheels

Let me presents you the BEST MEDIUM CAR OF THE YEAR 2009 BY DRIVE CAR OF THE YEAR AWARDS, New Mazda 6. This car is an absolute stunning car to drive. Very Smooth in sound and transmission, great acceleration, great suspension and its all there for the medium size car to drive. Petrol consumption is great, save you $$ while you drive it. Interior is very comfortable with its dual climate control available to make the passenger relaxed. Great audio system supports the car interior to create an advanced sound for your ear to enjoy. With its stunning rare red sporty color from Mazda, this car will suit anyone including you!

I personally hate to sell this car, however i am selling it now is due to moving to work overseas. Bought it on late August 2008 this car has been driven with care and always keep on a secured carpark. With serviced history and no accident history. Condition of this car is pretty stunning with just only driven for 10.000kms. Logbook and service book provided.

EXTRAS

Full windows tinted

20'inch ESTATUS wheels with Falken 235/30/20 Tyres fitted on the car to make this car looks more sporty. Tyres are still 95% in thread. bought the wheels and tyres for $5K.

PRICES:

Mazda 6 with 20' Estatus wheels $ 32.500

Mazda 6 Without 20' wheels $ 30.500

Negotiable for serious buyer only, for more information please don't hesitate to call me on 04300 83 799. Don't Wait, CALL NOW!!!

aMazda6-4.jpg

aMazda6-7.jpg

aMazda6-6.jpg

aMazda6-2.jpg

aMazda6-3.jpg

aMazda6-5.jpg

aMazda6-1.jpg

• 3 months later...