SAU Community

Apexi Power FC Commander Instruction Manual

Muz

Hello All,

I realize that this may well be a much done topic but please persevere with me. I am looking for a Instruction Manual for the Hand Commander used for Nissan Skylines. I have been to the US sites and found ones for RX-7's but none for Skylines.

Does anyone have a copy they would like to share?

Or are the RX-7 ones usable for all Hand Commanders?

Cheers

Muz

As far as im aware there are none in english for the Skyline. The RX7 one is/would be almost identical, as all the functions and commander menus are the same across all models, the ecu just functions differently internally.

Sorry my friend but they are definitely not the same. I have downloaded the RX-7 one and have a copy of the one that suits the BNR32/33/34, ECR33, GCF8 and S14 and they are worlds apart in the sub-menus.

Now my thinking here is that as those all come under the same part number (RX-7 is different) and the ER34 RB25DET (NEO) has a completely different part number again, it would be fairly safe to assume that the sub-menu for the ER-34 will be different again.

So anyone out there have a copy of one for the R34. It can be in Japanese as I have two excellent translators in the household.

Some one must have one surely.

Cheers

Muz

Now my thinking here is that as those all come under the same part number (RX-7 is different) and the ER34 RB25DET (NEO) has a completely different part number again, it would be fairly safe to assume that the sub-menu for the ER-34 will be different again

I have a a PFC in my GTT and used the RX-7 manual as a basic guide on how to use the monitor, Etc and a few settings selections but if you want to alter the settings section fully (ie Mapping) then there's no english guide for the GTT.

I haven't found it that difficult to use as most of the RX7 version is either identical or similar enough to understand what each function does.

Hope that helps, although PM if you need any help............................IanH

RevHead,

I can scan it for you but it is still in Japanese. So if you can read the language I'll be glad to. MY daughters have given me enough translation to know that the controllers are different in their sub-menu's.

Let me know if you want the copy.

Cheers

Muz

Hi Muz

If it's not too much trouble, it'd be much appreciated :D My Japanese is pretty rusty but I should be able to read enough to get by! Thanks.

I'll try and get it done over the weekend and put it up somehow.

Cheers

Muz

I got the R33 manual pfc manual printed out. It has been translated so some words dont make sense. I cant remember where i got it from tho