SAU Community

Wrecking R33 GTS25t Black ser1 (Melb)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
do you have left inner gaurd liner for the front its the plastic thing on the inside of the gaurds

Passenger side is gone, but I think we still have to drivers side.

Will check and get back to you ASAP.

Do you need to front 1/2 that anchors to the bumper, or the rear half near the door (OR BOTH)?

by left, do you mean Drivers or passenger side? LEFT looking at the car, or left from within the car?

When you sold the climate control thing, did u sell the metal bracket that attaches to it (where the headunit and din pocket attach to)?

Are you talking about the metal bracket that mounts the headunit into place?

If so... the 1/2 cut we got didn't come with a stereo or these mounting brackets.

You can get them new from Nissan for about $20-$30 and although they are meant for the Nissan H/U, you can use them to mount aftermarket H/U's without any trouble (Kenwood anyways, you may have to drill a hole or 2 for other brands).

Sorry, but I hope this helps.

Bud if u have both quarter pannels and you're willing to post to qld i'll take em, are they in ok condition?

If you are willing to pay the >$50 for freight to Qld then I will send up to you.

If you're keen I'll call a few feight companies and sus out the best prices.

Drivers side is perfect (beside a bit of glue-tpe stuff from bodykit mouldings). Passenger side has same glue-type stuff and is missing the GT badge.

Let me know if you want me to chase up freight costs.

If you are willing to pay the >$50 for freight to Qld then I will send up to you.

If you're keen I'll call a few feight companies and sus out the best prices.

Drivers side is perfect (beside a bit of glue-tpe stuff from bodykit mouldings). Passenger side has same glue-type stuff and is missing the GT badge.

Let me know if you want me to chase up freight costs.

Sorry for the long delay in reply. If you could organise freight that would be awsome. I'll take both front quater pannels for sure, I wont have the money till next wednesday, though i can give you a deposit if you wish.

Cheers, mat.

• 1 month later...