SAU Community

Wtd: 4 Door, Non Turbo, R32 Or R33 - Manual.

Sanouske

Hi everyone, would never have found myself ever asking for a Skyline but time to step up i guess.

The missus is chasing a 4 door car and anything within out price range and also anything of quality are few and far between. I want to stay with Nissan as thats what im good with. Hence the Skyline option.

Ideally, it has to be a 4 door, Non turbo skyline with a Manual Gearbox! I like the r32 look and feel, but the r33 is an ok option for what its worth.

Wanting to hopefully have a 2.5L engine, as this vehicle will be a daily driver with the remote occasion of towing a trailer. Plus it has to want to feel like its got some soul about it.

Our current 3 vehicles are 2x Z32s and 1x Dato 720 turbo.

Preferably in Adelaide, but for the right machine, anywhere is good.

Doesn't have to be the prettiest of vehicles, so long as the engine is strong and the interior isn't someones left over breakfast. A fixer-upper-a is fine, as these models parts are plentiful.

So if anyone can help me out, show me what you have.

Around the 10g mark i presume is a good average ball park for one? I guess...

Either way show me what you have and what you want for it!

Thanks!!

i have a 4 door r32 but its turbo, t04, front mount and exhaust 3 inch turbo back, good interior no cracks or scratches, exterior, dents and scratches on bonnet and lhs guard, but they are able to be taken off and the body it self is mint, colour is maroon, pm if interested, cooler sprayed black, cant tell its turbo lol, everything else is stock, never boosted only running 7 pound, a daily runaround

• 2 months later...