SAU Community

Fs: Nsw: Play Station 3 - 10 Games

gcg7861

For sale PS3

My Mate bought it ages ago for 700 ish with a game and controller, he played it a couple of times, and got over it. I bought it off him a couple of days ago so I could get into GT5 prologue and GT5 when it eventually comes out, but realised that prologue is absolute shit, and I don't want to get GT5 when it's out, SO I need to buy an Xbox360 with FM3 :)

Here's exactly what is for sale:

Playstation 3 Console (Just a normal one - Not slim)

1 Controller with that charging Hub thingy

HD cable

All other cables

Time Crisis Gun

Games are:

Need for speed carbon

Call of duty 4 - Modern warfare

Time crisis 4

Metal gear solid 4

Assasin's creed

The godfather - The don's edition

Unreal tournament

Gran turismo 5 - Prologue

Robert Ludlum's - The bourne conspiracy

Grand theft auto - IV

Condition of everything is near new, as my friend who had it before me isn't much of a gamer and bought the console out of boredom, and didn't use it much. Most of the games were given as gifts.

As for Price - Firstly I'd gladly swap for an XBOX 360 package (Console - 2 controllers - HD cable - Forza 3) in equally good condition. If not that, then I'm not too sure what it would sell for, just throw me a price and i'll consider it.

If you want to contact me, my names Bill and I can be called on 0430939742 - Location western suburbs NSW

Cheers

I'm not sure how many GB it has - but from what i see it's only got 2 usb slots, but i will have to clarify this tonight as i'm at work right now. Will update shortly.

I'll let the console go for 300 and with games 420?

GT5 - Time crisis 4 Have both been sold

And Carbon is missing.

Hey Guys,

Just did some snooping around, I've been getting alot of swap offer for 360's without HDMI. I would prefer an xbox

with HDMI.

Simply because I like the graphics on that better.

I would be willing to swap for an xbox console with HDMI and 1 controller and maybe 1 game, for my PS3 package.

However not too keen on a Non HDMI Xbox.

Cheers

Bill

• 2 weeks later...