SAU Community

Stagea Heads Up Display

matt-turner

does anyone have the heads up display unit in their stagea ? i brought one and need help with the wiring 7 wires in total i figured out 5 of them so there is two im not sure about .im guessin they are for the tempeture thats the only thing i dont have on display they are brown and blue can any one help?

you dont seem to be having much luck there matt. theres another thread you might want to check out, it doesnt tell you which wire goes where but the guy that put up the last post might be able to help you

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ra...0&start=100

Are you working saturday i need to come in and have a look at what wheel size and suspension you are runnng

cheers

does anyone have the heads up display unit in their stagea ? i brought one and need help with the wiring 7 wires in total i figured out 5 of them so there is two im not sure about .im guessin they are for the tempeture thats the only thing i dont have on display they are brown and blue can any one help?

Not sure mate, mine just plugs in via two plugs behind the stereo. Not sure where the wires go, they disapear into a big loom. Sorry if i can be any help with anything else let me know.

Stu

Yes my heads up has temp display, i assume yours is a genuine nissan accessory

no mate got it off you can come to my house if you want mate .

i have the display working with speed but the temp side no something to do with the two i have left over i recken ! just have to wait for another stag owner with it and i will rip it out and have a look thanks guys

no mate got it off you can come to my house if you want mate .

i have the display working with speed but the temp side no something to do with the two i have left over i recken ! just have to wait for another stag owner with it and i will rip it out and have a look thanks guys

im possibly coming down to launy soon maybe with my car. ill let you know in the next few weeks. Do u want to sell the standard dash mount clock? Ive been looking for one of these for ages.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...