Something is playing up and im not sure what it is ill be driving along

and my car will stop dead then a second later take off again its just

started happening any one know what it could be? i put some injector

cleaner in it don't think its done nething ples help

Something is playing up and im not sure what it is ill be driving along

and my car will stop dead then a second later take off again its just

started happening any one know what it could be? i put some injector

cleaner in it don't think its done nething ples help

Need more info. When you say stopping is it actually stalling? When you say a second later it takes off again do you mean you've restarted the car? Is it exactly a second or a few minutes? Does the car feel like its driving right when it does take off again? Does this happen all the time or if you start the engine cold does it run for awhile before this starts?

I'm gonna guess its either fuel system or ignition. It'll also likely be something that affects all cylinders and not just one(i.e CAS, ignitor module, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator).

umm ill start driving for a few minutes then the car will stop as in i take my foot off the accelerator but i don't and when it happens

i put my foot flat and nothing happens so i put the clutch in rev it and then it gets going again it happens for a good couple of seconds

if i dont clutch n rev it how would i go about getting it looked at where could i take it

umm ill start driving for a few minutes then the car will stop as in i take my foot off the accelerator but i don't and when it happens

i put my foot flat and nothing happens so i put the clutch in rev it and then it gets going again it happens for a good couple of seconds

if i dont clutch n rev it how would i go about getting it looked at where could i take it

So does putting the clutch in fix the problem or does it take a few seconds to start revving before that?

I'm guessing its either a dodgy fuel pump, CAS, or ignitor but unfortunately you can't really test any of these unless you can replicate the problem with the car sitting still.

It could even be something as simple as the throttle position sensor but unlikely.