SAU Community

Anybody Know Victor 71 ?

Paid this asshole for a BOV two weeks ago still no BOV and no cash back.

I've lost his EM and mobile in a hard drive crash so if anybody could pm the contacty Nos it would be great.

victor 71--I know you'll read this so send me my BOV or put the cash back in my bank.

victor 71-Do you know what people are called that take peoples money and dont deliver the goods--? cause you're about find out real quick if you don't tidy this up ! pronto !

Edited by BASHO

lol its only been 2 weeks, hardly a scam yet, either way heard of backups? also contact sau admins, sure they might be able to help...

lol its only been 2 weeks, hardly a scam yet, either way heard of backups? also contact sau admins, sure they might be able to help...

Thanks for the bump , :merli:

victor71's had my money for over two weeks , first he said he hadn't received the money, so I PM' the deposit slip to him , he then pm'd that that he'd post it the next day and pm me the Expresspost bag No , nothing happened the next day or the next day or the next day , get the picture ? so I pm'd again on day four of hearing nothing only to recieve a pm saying that he actualy hadn't got the BOV as he'd been moving houses and "couldnt find which box it was packed in" and he'd send it when he'd found it--(if ?); so I informed him thats fine so either find the bloody BOV and post it OR give me my money back and again nothing , that was 5 days ago.

I note victor71 has been on this site every day since I payed the dosh to him.

So with all due respect I don't give a furry rats ass about 'only been two weeks' its been over two weeks that he has had my money and I don't have the BOV that I've paid for.

How long does it take to post something or hop into the bank ?

Incidently , what are backups ? it's a private sale , get the money , dispatch the product , how hards that ?

Sorry mate not having a go here I'm just frustrated with this little jerk.

And victor71 when you read this note that I didn't mention "scam" here .--well--- not first anyway.

Edited by BASHO

PM him once more, link to this thread.

For if there is no response by Sunday, send me all his details and i will add him to the dodgy trader listing.

Thanks for that , I have PM'd him again with the topic title and where he will find the post (General Automotive Discussion) as I can't seem to copy over a direct link

:cool:

Next time just send Blitz or myself a PM.

Much easier.

OK cool, lets just hope there's no next time. :( thanks mighty for the help .

Edited by BASHO

Incidently , what are backups ? it's a private sale , get the money , dispatch the product , how hards that ?

Backups because you said you lost his mobile and his email addy. hope you get something back

Backups because you said you lost his mobile and his email addy. hope you get something back

Ah Ha, sorry, I thought you meant 'backups' as in backup orders, as in when someone has too many orders and dispatch can't keep up, in this instance I had a hard drive failure as in the hard just drive stopped working and like John Clease's parrot, died , shuffled of this mortal coil, karked it, etc and I wasn't due to back up to disc for a couple of weeks.

The only way of retrieving the data now is by a hard drive rebuild and thats a bit exy @ around about $700-$1000 ish .

He reckons he's posted it now so we'll see, I gave him $20 extra to Expresspost it (3kg bag about $12.00) so it would be door to door and trackable- and insured, I'm still waiting on the bag No, ah hem :(

Ah Ha, sorry, I thought you meant 'backups' as in backup orders, as in when someone has too many orders and dispatch can't keep up, in this instance I had a hard drive failure as in the hard just drive stopped working and like John Clease's parrot, died , shuffled of this mortal coil, karked it, etc and I wasn't due to back up to disc for a couple of weeks.

The only way of retrieving the data now is by a hard drive rebuild and thats a bit exy @ around about $700-$1000 ish .

He reckons he's posted it now so we'll see, I gave him $20 extra to Expresspost it (3kg bag about $12.00) so it would be door to door and trackable- and insured, I'm still waiting on the bag No, ah hem :(

resolved yet?

Victor71

resolved yet?

Victor71 Last Seen: Yesterday, 04:37 PM

No I'm sorry to say that as yet I have recieved nothing, no BOV, no money returned.

I was waiting until tomorrows post as it was labour day mon QLD and NT until I yelped again as victor 21 is in Darwin and the post could take a couple of days if he'd droped it in the mail yesterday.

Allthough I don't believe it for one minute as he'd agreed , and I paid , to ship it expresspost and pm me the bag No which aint happened .

I am not holding my breath to much .

Edited by BASHO

resolved yet?

Victor71

:yes: I am pleased to inform that to my absolute amazement the BOV lobbed today Expresspost (3 weeks after I paid for it) thank you mighty for your assistance :)

To victot 21/ Thank you for sending this item I shall post a received notice on the other threads I have posted on regarding this item.

good ending :wub:

I would take of the negative posts seeing as you got what you wanted.... after all it was only 3 weeks, it's not like it took months and months...