SAU Community

Someone With A R33 Gtr Help Me Out

hi all.. I"ve been having some issues with my r33 gtr front bumper, got a new one, a series 3, looks damn nice.

ive mounted the bar up, and bolted the back screw of the bumper the screws into the guard, that one is small and easy.

Im not sure how to bolt this next part up, its a part on the side of the guards, and its the closest bolt to the front sdie of the headlight. its like a 1cm sclip of some type that goes throw the larger hole on the side bumper guard area. Does anyone know how this clips on or bolts up?, ive never seen a clip thing like this.

I have a red circle around the area.

also, my bumper did not have holes to bolt or clip into the reo bar, the part were the grill is.. i have circled these holes on a bumper picture i found on the internet. are these originaly there from factory?,, if so, i should make holes i guess... thanx a heap if some could lend me a hand, i dont want my bar following of sometime :D..

post-21353-1274336402_thumb.jpg

post-21353-1274336423_thumb.jpg

hi, yeah, grill is out, and just the bumper is mounted up. i just cant figure what type of clip or screw goes in this side front connection, it comes of the guard into the larger hole on the bumper.. i have the grill holes for the grill at the back of the reo, and i do have 3 smaller holes down for that, but the bar doesent reach them, and i have no holes on the front top of my bumper to mount onto reo. just feels un safe.. thanx

no one has removed a r33 gtr bumper of there r33 gtr before and re-attatched?,, or put a aftermarket on and looked at the original bumper?.. gtst info is so much easier to find

it should be the same as a gtst.

Generally its a 10mm bolt with a phillips head on it. where it screws/bolts into there should be a plastic insert for the thread to grip

how about an actual picture of what your talking about rather than one you cant actually make out what your looking at :(

Edited by gotRICE?

true.. thanx for the advice.. ill jusdt wait a couple of days until i pull the bar off again and i will take pictures.. i was wanting to know so i could finished the bolts off without taking apart, putting together, then apart when i find out :D.. thanx.. see whati can do :)

found a picture on a r34 diy of how to remove the bar..

4.jpg

its the blue circle.. its a dark clip and hard to see.. mines the same but in white.. wanting to know what goes on this clip once it pokes through the bumper hole

thanx so much.. i was think it might be a screw with a larger head.. because it needs to somehow keep this clip through the biggest hole on the bumper from coming out.. thanx again.. ill try a 10mm and see how it goers :P.. thanx 4 your time hey