SAU Community

Don't know any history but have had a good look over it, didn't look too bad, but the guys there really didn't take me seriously, must not have looked rich enough, oh well their loss. First thing I always look for is signs of repair and I couldn't see any so thats definately a good thing.

Before you buy I highly recommend having a look at this one, I took this one for a drive and it is mint, if you like black. If it was a v-spec it would have been mine. Very clean car!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=24847

Its so much fun shopping for a GTR!

I definately recommend steering clear of Street Machines. I am 21 and I own two cash-flo positive investment properties and I am certainly capable of affording a GTR. When I went there they treated me like a 17 year old kid out of ipswich who couldnt afford to put petrol in his cortina.

I dont understand those guys, they wouldnt even let me take the car for a test drive.

Not to mention the asking price on that red GTR is enormous. Do your homework and seriously consider importing your own GTR. I could import a nice 1996 v-spec II for the mid 30k figure, any colour you like with no accident history and low km's.

Not to mention that that GTR has been sitting in the lot for the last 6 months and when your buying it the profit margin they are making on you is enough to pay for 5 sales people, a manager, the lots rent and various other expenses.