SAU Community

Near New Simmons Fr Series 3pc With Tyres

Hi all,

As you all know Simmons have stopped manufacturing wheels and I have a set of 5 month old FR series 18 x 9s with tyres for sale. They are immaculate and dont have a scratch or a rash or anything on them.....they are beautiful wheels but the offset is not right for the GTR and and I wanna go for a full jap look anyhow..

These wheels look awesome on any car and you wont be disappointed with the quality of them...

Keen to swap with cash your way for a set of mint Work, WEDS, Rays rims in 18 or 19x10.5 with +15 offset.....if you have some let me know and we'll talk.

I am chasing $3000 but I am slightly neg on the price for a quick cash buyer.....tyres are also near new but are not the best quality/brands however.

Also keen to swap GTR performance parts and am located in Brisbane northern suburbs.

Thanks

Himmy

0405 382 754

post-71783-1274663738_thumb.jpg

post-71783-1274663751_thumb.jpg

Roy: yes they fit without spacers and yes kicking myself that they are not +22 or better

These are real simmons mate i know coz I had a set before and they had a hairline crack in them on my old car and Simmons replaced the entire set free of charge and I had them sittin round so popped them on the GTR

Tempe do the bullshit heavy as f**k copies and not the real deal...the owner/boss of Simmons is retiring and therefore has closed the company down.....more than likely knowing that if he sold the company the quality of the wheels and workmanship would decline and lead to the production of an inferior product - like that of Tempe tyres!

Regards!!

PRICE A LIL NEGOTIABLE AS IM AFTER A QUICK SALE!!!

Himmy

Edited by HIMMY

Roy: yes they fit without spacers and yes kicking myself that they are not +22 or better

These are real simmons mate i know coz I had a set before and they had a hairline crack in them on my old car and Simmons replaced the entire set free of charge and I had them sittin round so popped them on the GTR

Tempe do the bullshit heavy as f**k copies and not the real deal...the owner/boss of Simmons is retiring and therefore has closed the company down.....more than likely knowing that if he sold the company the quality of the wheels and workmanship would decline and lead to the production of an inferior product - like that of Tempe tyres!

Regards!!

PRICE A LIL NEGOTIABLE AS IM AFTER A QUICK SALE!!!

Himmy

dont mean to be rude but tempes are actually better, 3 piece forged wheel, not cast centre like simmons. simmons closed because he had problems in china with manufacturing.

but all in all, good luck withe the sale top wheel!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

they would fit perfect on a 33 GTST and once u lower it will look sock.

The reason im sellin em is coz they sit too far inside the guards of my GTR but the GTST has narrower guards and they will look a treat on it!

Mate if your keen to buy im keen to sell contact me on 0405 382 754

Himmy

• 3 weeks later...