SAU Community

Garrett GT3040.

RB GUN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys...

Latest news: i checked the car out today the Cooler was on.. ;)

my high flowed T3/T4 was out and all the unnessesary parts will be for sale soon..

so if u guys want u can email me and ill let u know wat have i got and we can negotiate the price.. (Sydney buyers only)

My email: [email protected]

So till friday stay tuned..

Cheers

--- Babak ---

B-MAN, thanks dude, i will wen i get the final resault for my car i will definetaly send you the file so u can upload it for me.. im ganna get the DYNO sheet of vience probably on saturday, he said i might get the car next weeeek!! :D:(,

Any ways l8test news: they've got the 550cc injectors, the cooler is on and a half of the manifold is done to so HOPEFULY on saturday ill get the car and ill let you all know about it.

So Stay tuned.

Cheers

--- Babak ---

• 2 weeks later...

So whats the news?

I read you are running 550cc injectors so i assume you have some sort of aftermarket ECU (Rigoli=Microtech???)

Be interesting to see the results, as i am yet to see an RB20 run a true GT30 based turbo.

MrPrez,

how are things going with your GT30 turbo setup?

fyi, i am also in the middle of mucking around with a 600hp Garrett GT30 (700177-0014

core) which i bought off a friend (turbo was meant for someone else) for my cossie 2L.

After the initial tests, i wasn't very happy with it (due to small exhaust housing - A/R .48) as we were getting heaps of back pressure in the exhaust housing which was killing power up top, although the mid-range looked nice.

given this, we're now waiting on the A/R .82 housing, so i'll let u know how i go.

i'll be interested to see how you go with your GT30 (A/R .63) on a 2L.

cheers, RS500

HELLO everyone... Sorry for the (Bloody) delay...

Latest news .. the car is almost there..

The manifold is done, wastegate and turbo is on.. injectors , cooler and all that are one.. just waiting for the oil line and compeleting the dump pipe.. and finally the tunning of it..

Im really sorry for the LLOOONNGGG delay which im bit pissed off too.. yhh well it happens he is too busy.

- ROY - Im running EMS + bosch 600hp fuel pump. Coz vince only install that brand.

- RS500 - Things are going pretty good so far. there was a problem with the manifold which he had to cut the flang and re-do it :D. that was yesterday.. but im looking forward to it..

Guys HOPEFULY "Tommorrow" i'll get the car.. --WITH GOD WILLING--

OK guys so ill let you all know after such a long wait...

By the way the exchanged parts will be for sale to sydney buyers soon(sorry interstate guys:( ).

So stay tuned...

Cheeres

--- Babak ---

looking at round 380 at autobarn (brisbane) for coil packs...........

.. oh thats EACH!!!! bugger that.. find some ones that work second hand.

It would work out better to get your self an ECU that can handle different coils then get your self a VN coil pack $100 (for 6) then a modulator $175..